Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Static Objects List from ED? (Buildings etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Static Objects List from ED? (Buildings etc.)

It's been a while since i posted something.

To make it shoort, thanks for all the modules but i think the focus should be on different stuff regarding DCS to make this simulation more realistic.

ED, please update the Static Object List cause its extremely outdated, there are tons of nice Shelters, buildings, houses, Airbase Buildings like offices etc.

It should be very easy for ED to update the static Object list inside the ME so we can use those buildings.

Yes i know about Virpil and all that but i'm tyred of mods not working after updates. I've created some buildings myself and it's a painfull long work and some kind of nonsense since the buildings we need are allready there, but not available to us.

ED just need to add many buildings from the Nevada and persian Gulf map, so we can finally upgrade the caucasus map with more realistic looking Airfields.

Also, why not give us an option to simple "draw" speed trees inside the ME, should also be easy.

Please ED make it happen, it would give mission builders a lot of options and Airfields a way more realistic look.

Thanks for your attention
    sigpic
    If all real wars could only be fought in DCS..

+1000
    I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs )

sigpic

SPECS:
    Spoiler:

i7-9700K - 64GB RAM
    RTX 2070 SUPER - TCL 55" 4K
    Corsair K70 RGB + Stream Deck 15/XL - TrackIR 4 Pro

TM Warthog, F-18 Grip w/ Mag Base, and 3 Cougar MFDs w/CH Pro Pedals
    Win 10 Pro - 1TB M.2 SSD - Delta Sim TDC

HANGAR:
    Spoiler:

A-10 AV-8 F-5/14/16/18/86 M-2K P-51 UH-1
    FW-190 MiG-15/21 FC3 *Supercarrier* CombatFlite
    Channel Nevada Normandy Persian Gulf Syria TACView WWII Assets

Comment

Any news about this, with so many maps it should be pretty easy to update the structure/static Object list.
      sigpic
      If all real wars could only be fought in DCS..

Comment

Working...
      X