This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonehouse View Post
    Noticed that the thread the flak script reference is pointing at is out of date. Latest version @ http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...2&postcount=12
    Fixed! Sorry for taking so long!
    DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Comment

Btw, I see that the list has become quite long and unwieldy, so I am looking for suggestions to other ways to organize it. Anyone have any ideas?
      DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Comment

Maybe you put everyting on a page of

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/DCS_Mission_Editor_(ME)
        or/and
        http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/DCS_mission_editor
        Waiting for:DCS: Mi-24 Hind, ...
        Intel i5-7600K @4.1GHz, 32GB DDR4 @2400MHz, GTX 1070 Gigabyte Gaming OC 8GB DDR5, WIN 10 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies"
        sigpic
        Ghost0815

Comment

@Ragnar, no worries ;D you are a volunteer after all lol

The wikis are a good idea but most new people would find the forum first so I feel that the list needs a presence here too. Perhaps separate the feedback/questions/updates part from the actual posts containing the info and links?

On a separate note it probably is a good idea for the Autonomous CAP and GCI script to either point or mention the community versions here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=137 as between all the various people who've worked on it since Snafu went on leave it has come quite a long way.

Cheers,
          Stoney

PS Idea came just after posting. Is there anyway to make the info posts updateable by someone other than you Ragnar? That might make it easier to keep them up to date although it would expose them to malicious intent I guess.
          Last edited 07-25-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I'm starting to create a page on the hoggit wiki. Gonna organize it a little differently and list dependencies. Since it is a wiki anyone can edit it, plus there is the ability to revert changes and all that lovely stuff. I doubt malicious intent will be a major issue.

Edit: My effort so far http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/Simulator..._Documentation
            Last edited 07-25-2014, 08:16 AM.
            The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.
            Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...
            Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Grimes View Post
              I'm starting to create a page on the hoggit wiki. Gonna organize it a little differently and list dependencies. Since it is a wiki anyone can edit it, plus there is the ability to revert changes and all that lovely stuff. I doubt malicious intent will be a major issue.

Edit: My effort so far http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/Simulator..._Documentation

Awesome!
              DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Comment

Dont know how I missed this but congratulations to Ragnar Da for starting this and Grimes for the addition to hoggit
                i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

sigpic

Comment

Digging in now.

This is tits! I'm still no go, on setting up a mission with MIST, without moderate difficulty, but I'm only 24 hrs. in. This thread is making my mouth water though I doubt it's more than a pavlovian response to procrastination. I'm thinking perhaps the witchcraft item will help me debug whatever the trouble seems to be. The idea was to setup some respawning groups for target practice on my local. It seems complicated by the fact that the larger aircraft cannot be in squadrons. I only seem to be able to have one large aircraft per group. I know the hoggit server has a mission with 5 yaks respawning. So, regardless, I'm into this game enough, I want to get better at the ME. As far as MIST, my doctor said MYLANTA. Still if I can work through the initial growing pains, maybe I can sink a few years of my life into it! WOO!
                  | A-10C | Ka-50 | F-86 | Mig-15 | P-51D |
                  sigpic

Comment

Would you be able to add my JTAC Auto Lase script to this list?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=141297

Thank you for creating the list!
                    Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD
                    CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup
                    Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
                    DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Comment

I've added ciribobs script and steve2112. Sorry for taking so long, but I've been super-busy with another project you'll hopefully appreciate more.
                      DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Comment

SQS - a small script (work in progress) to prevent simultaneously sent voiceovers to cancel each other out
                        "Sieh nur, wie majestätisch du durch die Luft segelst. Wie ein Adler. Ein fetter Adler."
                        http://www.space-view.net

Comment

Is there a zip or rar file with them all in it or must they be downloaded one by one?
                          BlackeyCole 20years usaf
                          XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB
                          Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Comment

Many of these are years-old and may not be working any longer. Because each will also have individual instructions from the author and will often require specific naming conventions for units, they may also not be cross compatible...add all this up and you won't find them all in a single .zip because maintaining it would be a nightmare as each item is updated or stops working when the scripting engine changes. There are also things that aren't included or have been updated or combined into other scripts. The functions in CTTS, for example, are now included in CTLD which you can find stickied in this forum.
                            Note also this thread hasn't been posted in for over a year, and the main post hasn't updated in 1 year and eight months.
                            Last edited 05-09-2018, 08:57 PM.
                            MY MISSIONS AND CAMPAIGNS:
                            THE GEORGIAN WAR - OFFICIAL F-15C DLC
                            Operation Hydra - Large scale MP CO-OP in the Persian Gulf

The New Soviet Republic - Ongoing MP CO-OP Campaign in the Caucasus region
                            Operation Wax Wings - Large scale MP CO-OP in the Caucasus region
                            Operation Lead Sky - Large scale MP CO-OP in the Persian Gulf
                            Operation Skyhook - Large scale MP CO-OP in the Persian Gulf

Comment

Is there any intention to update these so that we know which work and which do not?Will save a lot of other Mission writer's time if we can so if anyone has used any and found they don't work, please list them.
                              EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.

Comment

Originally posted by ward8124 View Post
                                Is there any intention to update these so that we know which work and which do not?Will save a lot of other Mission writer's time if we can so if anyone has used any and found they don't work, please list them.
                                I second this!

it would be very useful

Comment

are these scripts still compatible and running for the present DCS world version?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan111sqn View Post
                                    are these scripts still compatible and running for the present DCS world version?

They are 6 years old .. my guess would be no.
                                    For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra
                                    For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 1500X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1
                                    Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Comment

it could be possible, depends on the changes...

Comment

Working...
                                      X