Dear VKB Hot swapping grips.

Harlikwin

Out of curiosity, and strictly for DCS purposes is it possible to hot-swap grips.

I.e. I have the F14 grip, but I'd like to rapidly swap it out for the MCG grip for instance. I.e. before I start DCS.

Mechanically it seems like some sort of solution could be found to easily phyisically swap the grips compared to other vendors products.

I'm curious though how DCS would respond to different sicks/button maps and the sort.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Changing the grip requires replacing the firmware. Or use the second blackbox and after replacing the grip, connect the GF to the second blackbox.

there is a beta new gen firmware which allows to use all the grips by just changing the profile in the vkb software.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png