Motion Reprojection Not Working DCS Open Beta WMR

Neelfy

Motion Reprojection not functioning with Mixed Reality HP Reverb Headset in DCS Open Beta.

Was working previously so possible failure related to one of the recent updates.

Works as expected in DCS non Beta/Stable with same settings applied.

I updated yesterday evening, there was an update. No problems for me, reprojection work as it should for me. I have it set in the text file.

Check that you didnt get e SteamVR update, these seems to always reset to reprojection to off (”none”)

[T.M HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle + T.Flight pedals, Varjo Aero, HP Reverb pro, Pimax 8KX] 🙂

[DCS Mirage 2K; Huey; Spitfire Mk IX, AJS 37, F-14, F-18, FC3, A-10 Warthog II and a few more ]

i9 13900KF@5.8/32Gb DDR5@6400/ Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX4090, ASUS STRIX Z790-F , 2Tb m2 NVMe

I updated yesterday evening, there was an update. No problems for me, reprojection work as it should for me. I have it set in the text file.

Check that you didnt get e SteamVR update, these seems to always reset to reprojection to off (”none”)

Thanks Gunnars.

I've tried changing the default.vrsettings file manually but no luck and like I say it works fine in DCS non Beta/Stable Version.

It is indeed a strange one I was working before until recently and I havent made any changes.

Another user on here (sirrah) has same issues as me so looks like an update somewhere has maybe affected things and maybe specific to certain setups ???

• 4 weeks later...