Awful Haze

=475FG= Dawger

With this update there is a serious Smog/Haze problem in DCS. It makes VR unpleasant enough that I don't want to fly.

Changing weather and/or graphics seems to have no effect.

Hopefully, this will not be permanent or there is a No Haze VR option on the horizon so we can see the horizon.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

for me it seems to be a Blue haze, most notable in the CASE I recovery on PG on the super carrier...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 5 months later...

Any chance to get rid of it? I use to use Reshade to cancell this effect in 2D but it won't work for VR. I wish there would be a slider to decrese this terible fog/haze/Milky air... :helpsmilie:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

+1

HP Reverb PRO

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

The Reverb G2 fixed a lot of the color accuracy and lack of contrast issues I was having with the G1.

I'm not recommending you buy one I'm just saying I was going through the same problem in VR and it was basically all down to the Reverb G1s poor contrast and color accuracy.