VPC Flightstick Extension - 200mm

Gruman

Hi guys.

Last week I received my 200mm curved extension from Virpil.

I have to say, pretty awesome. I was looking for a better way to switch my Grips, since the normal Mini-Din Connector is kind a PITA.

With this extension, the female connector is screwed into the extension, so the Thrustmaster Grips fit on there like a glove.

BUT...

The VIRPIL Page talks about an easy way to change the rotation of the grip...

As far as I can see, the only way to rotate the grip is by screwing out the above mentioned screws which holds the cable in place... Which would negate the benefit a bit.

Dissassembled the whole top, but I couldnt figure out an alternative way of giving me that 5° rotatation. If there is no other way, I will drill in two more holes to keep the female connector at those 5°... But somehow I expected a smoother way...

Thanks.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

it is because the virpil connector (on virpil grips) that plugs into the base / extension is better

designed than then warthog one and is a cable, so it is very easy to adjust the angle

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.