no engine start option for TM warthog throttle

pikemamark

Hi All

Its been a while since i have played DCS and have tried to map my TM warthog HOTAS but the option for engine start is greyed out on the DCS options so it will not let me add either right or left engine start with the throttles over indent.

Any help appreciated

When I switch to warthog all controls were there for me from get-go without needing to fiddle with it. If you don't have "Synchronize Cockip Controls with HOTAS" option selected in MISC. page, you might have to cycle throttle detent from off to idle to off for it to work.

If that doesn't work, my throttle off detents are mapped to "Right - Left Throttle Set OFF" in controls maybe that'll help

Make sure you have selected a SIM or REAL from the aircraft controls dropdown list. If it is on GAME you may not have full command options.

For example A-10C GAME vs A-10C SIM, select the SIM option.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Hi All

Its been a while since i have played DCS and have tried to map my TM warthog HOTAS but the option for engine start is greyed out on the DCS options so it will not let me add either right or left engine start with the throttles over indent.

Any help appreciated

What plane?

Buzz