Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap gaming office chair

Hello,

can someone recomend a cheap gaming office chair?
    sigpic

I have had about three office type computer chairs. But the best by far was when I went to a car scrap yard and got a passenger seat out of a 4x4 vehicle with a built in arm rest. It swivels and took a bit of time to fix it to a base but it is far more, adjustable and comfortable than any other chair I have used.
    sigpic
    TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

Comment

Originally posted by Trubshaw View Post
      I have had about three office type computer chairs. But the best by far was when I went to a car scrap yard and got a passenger seat out of a 4x4 vehicle with a built in arm rest. It swivels and took a bit of time to fix it to a base but it is far more, adjustable and comfortable than any other chair I have used.
      you 200% right.
      My first one was used car seat. Second one was ordered in special car-tuning shop.
      Всех убью, один останусь!

Comment

Since your budget is tight check out this gaming chairs $200 list, they've listed variety of chairs for different body types and usage. Recently, I got myself Autofull gaming chair from this list and so far I'm happy with it. (I'll post the update if any thing changes)

P.S: I know this is a old thread. Since I just stumbled upon this thread I thought why not share my experience and help anyone looking for budget chairs.

Comment

Problem I found with car chairs is the weight, fine if you have a pit, not so great to get it on wheels. I did use a car seat for a numbers of years with a solid base and some casters but it wasnt great looking and I looked like Davros from Dr Who.

Recently I noticed a cheap chair rated for 10 hours use (would check that out, some office chairs are rated at 6 hours, not good for your posture if you are gaming 24/7).

I bought a ONEX chair which at $259 AUD is pretty good value - dont know if they ship them to Norway though.

Comment

Working...
          X