My CH Pro Throttle slider axis is inverted and I can't fix it.

gulfcoastfella

I'm trying to use a CH Pro Throttle for thrust control in DCS. I've set the slider axis as my axis of choice for the thrust in DCS options, but no matter what I do, pushing the throttle forward drops the thrust to 0%, while pulling the throttle back raises it to 100%. I've tried both checking and unchecking the 'slider' box, as well both checking and unchecking the 'invert' box. Nothing works so far. I even went so far as to set custom control curves. This almost worked, but as the curve approached 100%, it dropped back down to 0% again, so this isn't a workable solution. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

That is weird, there is no reason why it should not invert that input when checked, my old CH Pro throttle works fine in DCS (it does read as reversed, but checking the box does fix it.)

Are you absolutely sure you set it correctly? Did you invert it in more then one place?

That is weird, there is no reason why it should not invert that input when checked, my old CH Pro throttle works fine in DCS (it does read as reversed, but checking the box does fix it.)

Are you absolutely sure you set it correctly? Did you invert it in more then one place?

I used to have CH Control Manager installed, and I probably had the Pro Throttle reversed there. CH Control Manager started crashing every time I tried to download a map, though, so I uninstalled it. If I uninstalled CHCM while the throttle axis was reversed in the map, would that cause the throttle axis to be permanently reversed in Windows? I tried reinstalling CHCM just this morning in an effort to see if I could fix the reversed axis, but it's still crashing whenever I try to download the fixed map. I'm under the impression that CH no longer provides support for CHCM, which makes me assume that it's becoming less and less agreeable with Windows as time goes on.

OK, I finally got CH Control Manager behaving correctly. I had to disable my antivirus when installing the CH software. Now I'm able to reverse the Pro Throttle axis in CHCM, but the new problem is that DCS doesn't see any of my CH controllers. They're visible in Control Panel, in the 'Device and Printers' screen, but for some reason, DCS just isn't seeing them.