Stream Deck hotkeys wierdness? Huh?

Thanks to DCS BIOS and associated stream deck plugins (thank you folks) I see amazing potential in this peripheral. My current UFC folder has made use of "pilot relief" very accessible and casual during routine flights on the F/A18.

Moving onto some simpler things it gets strange though, and it seems like deficiencies in Stream Deck's software. I had planned to implement camera controls with the basic Stream Deck "hotkeys", as it seemed pretty simple, but it's turning out to be a little bizarre:

1. For zoom I've got Numpad-Enter, Numpad-*, and Numpad-/ mapped in Stream Deck. DCS Adjust Controls sees these as NumEnter, Num*, and plain /. Stream Deck won't differentiate between "Num/" and "/", even though it shows them as two unique entities in the UI.
  2. For padlock I've got a two-state "Hotkey Switch" setup with "Num." on one state but Stream Deck can't seem to pick up the "NumLock" key as an input for the second state, so it seems like "stop padlock" will need to be mapped to another key in order to establish a padlock toggle.
  3. Various camera view hotkeys seem to work fairly well. I have one of these set up as a two-state "Hotkey Switch" where the key presses will alternate between F1 and Alt-F1, providing convenient access to cockpit view and hud-only view through a single button. Strangely, this key works perfectly when in DCS' adjust controls menu but it takes a double tap to get it to function while in flight. This is puzzling to me... as well as tolerable but aggravating. Any thoughts on what is going on with this crazyness?

6522d6cb325fa063da4860e3acb8fd2f.png.684c12c13614f17555f08336f31f7f85.png

Problem #3 straightened out. Alt-F1 toggles between cockpit and HUD-only view, contrary to the description "HUD only view switch" that it has under control options. Problem is resolved by using Alt-F1 as the hotkey for both states. Text and icon displayed on the Stream Deck button can still be configured to alternate between cockpit and HUD-only views, and button display state remains synchronized with the views as long as the actual function keys are not used to change display state.

Edited by xray-sierra
Clarity