Gaming Keyboard/mouse combo?

Sorry for the Noobesque question, but while looking for TM HOTAS desk mounts I came across something that intrigued me

Regarding the unit modelled on the mouse extension plate on my link. Is this a keyboard/mouse combo? If so, does anyone recognize the brand name? Or have further suggestions? That looks like something I could really benefit from if so.

https://www.monstertech.de/en/product/mouse-extension-for-table-mount/

(I just jotted this hardware info down so younger smarter people can help me troubleshoot possible flaws)

i7 9700K 3.7Ghz | ROG Strix RTX2080S GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB | WD 1TB-SSD | Corsair RGB 280mm Liquid CPU cooler | Asus TUF Z390-Plus w/DDR4 2666

TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswinds | HP Reverb G2

Upon further research I see that it is likely not. I just hate the idea of having the mouse in an area where I need to remove my right hand hand from the stick or reach across awkwardly with my left arm.

Perhaps I will put a mouse on the left side with the throttle mount and leave a keyboard on the desk.

(I just jotted this hardware info down so younger smarter people can help me troubleshoot possible flaws)

i7 9700K 3.7Ghz | ROG Strix RTX2080S GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB | WD 1TB-SSD | Corsair RGB 280mm Liquid CPU cooler | Asus TUF Z390-Plus w/DDR4 2666

Upon further research I see that it is likely not. I just hate the idea of having the mouse in an area where I need to remove my right hand hand from the stick or reach across awkwardly with my left arm.

Perhaps I will put a mouse on the left side with the throttle mount and leave a keyboard on the desk.

I have a setup with the extension to the left of the throttle for a keypad and it works well.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

I have a setup with the extension to the left of the throttle for a keypad and it works well.

Yeah I may place the mouse in that place. Like I was mentioning, I prefer not to take my hand off the stick every time I need to use the mouse. Don’t like to reach over with my left arm to the right side of my body to manipulate the mouse either.

Too bad there is no such thing as the small gaming keyboard that also acts as a mouse. Then it could all reside to the left of my throttle.

I also have a mouse on the right hand side and just move left hand onto stick when i need to use

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal