Slaw Device RX Viper V2 Rudder Pedals

I feel like Pavlov's dog...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

:huh:It is not edible

But it's making me salivate :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The main reason for creating a new model is to create a pedal base, for which in the future it will be possible to develop several different types of pedal pads. For this, the cam brake mechanism and pedal mount has been completely redesigned. It also made it possible to reduce the packing of the pedals by more than two times (but the packaging design is not finished, so at this point the pedals will be sent assembled in a package for an early modification of Viper rudder pedals). From the user's point of view, it is possible to set a smaller angle of inclination of the pedal than on the previous version.

The main reason for creating a new model is to create a pedal base, for which in the future it will be possible to develop several different types of pedal pads. For this, the cam brake mechanism and pedal mount has been completely redesigned. It also made it possible to reduce the packing of the pedals by more than two times (but the packaging design is not finished, so at this point the pedals will be sent assembled in a package for an early modification of Viper rudder pedals). From the user's point of view, it is possible to set a smaller angle of inclination of the pedal than on the previous version.

Beautiful work. I am currently in the market for some pedals. When will these be available for purchase?

Valve Index

AMD Ryzev 7 2700X | X470 AORUS Gaming 7 | Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB NVMe | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 3000 32GB | MSI GeForce RTX 2080 | LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic | Windows 10

P1 Sim Rig | VPC T-50CM2 Grip | VPC T-50CM Base & Throttle | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals V2 w/ Damper | Behringer Amp & Bass Transducers

Well today I paid for my RX Mk.2. Very excited to get them from Slaw in Poland.

That reminds me... I need to buy a damper off eBay. Wiaczeslaw: are the required dimensions for motorcycle steering dampers the same as on the original Mk.1?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well today I paid for my RX Mk.2. Very excited to get them from Slaw in Poland.

That reminds me... I need to buy a damper off eBay. Wiaczeslaw: are the required dimensions for motorcycle steering dampers the same as on the original Mk.1?

Since Slaw ignored my post, what method did you use to make the purchase? Also, could you post, or send me an message on how much you paid?

I have an idea on what they cost, but thats off old posts I have read.

Thanks!

Valve Index

AMD Ryzev 7 2700X | X470 AORUS Gaming 7 | Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB NVMe | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 3000 32GB | MSI GeForce RTX 2080 | LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic | Windows 10

P1 Sim Rig | VPC T-50CM2 Grip | VPC T-50CM Base & Throttle | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals V2 w/ Damper | Behringer Amp & Bass Transducers

Slaw's pedals are literally the pride of my simpit, the result of my insistence on 'only the best parts'. Anybody who buys these will *not* be disappointed.

The coloring looks good, and sounds like primarily ergonomic changes. I approve =)

@Maven

They aren't suddenly made out of plastic in a chinese sweatshop. They're custom, limited production all metal rudder pedals and considered to be the absolute best, premium pedals in existence. The price will not have substantially changed from before. You're looking at $600-700 depending on specifics of your location/payment method.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Since Slaw ignored my post, what method did you use to make the purchase? Also, could you post, or send me an message on how much you paid?

Thanks!

Sure:

1) I emailed Slaw and requested pedals. Told him which colour combo.

2) I paid him by direct bank transfer. He sends you the account number when your pedals are manufactured. He does not take pre orders. I understand that also offers payment by PayPal, but I think he charges a higher price to reflect PayPal charges.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks!

Hi.

Excuse me.

Until the online store started working, you can get all the information about the order by writing an email to slawdevice@gmail.com

Oh wow! V2 to come!! Great news!! Got my RX Vipers about one month ago and have to second zhukovs statement about the pride of my flightsim equipment (next to my VR goggles).

Communication and payment process worked like a charm and you don‘t have to pay month in advance. Just pay when they are ready to be shipped.

And that was the only small disapointment but not Slaws fault: mine were stuck two weeks at the border waiting for ??? and so shipping was 3.5 weeks. But as stated above: nothing that could have be done better by Slawdevice.

Can fully recommend the Slawdevice rudder pedals when you are looking for custom made high quality flightsim gear instead of mass production plastic stuff. I don‘t think that Slawdevice is making big profit out of selling these pedals. Hope that the V2 become a big success! Love high quality products from enthusiastic people! All the best for Viper V2 from Switzerland!

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

Hi.

Excuse me.

Until the online store started working, you can get all the information about the order by writing an email to slawdevice@gmail.com

Thanks for the reply. Email sent.

Valve Index

Maven, Slaw, the guy making the pedals (his real name is Wiaczeslaw Oziablo) is a really up front easy to communicate with person. He probably just missed your post. For his pedals, he accepts Paypal or direct bank transfer. My RX Viper pedals (bought in 2018 ) cost me $550 US dollars and 96$ for shipping from Poland. The RX Viper Version 2 pedals cost $550 and cost $100 for shipping to the USA (and somewhat less for Europe obviously).

For the damper, you can find the item here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-CNC-Steering-Damper-Motorcycle-Stabilizer-Linear-Reversed-Safety-Control-/111520624771

It typically runs about $30 and you can pay with your credit card or Paypal through Ebay.

Hope this helps.

It did help. I already sent him an email. As far as the damper, do you know of any that I can buy from Amazon?

Slaw's pedals are literally the pride of my simpit, the result of my insistence on 'only the best parts'. Anybody who buys these will *not* be disappointed.

The coloring looks good, and sounds like primarily ergonomic changes. I approve =)

@Maven

They aren't suddenly made out of plastic in a chinese sweatshop. They're custom, limited production all metal rudder pedals and considered to be the absolute best, premium pedals in existence. The price will not have substantially changed from before. You're looking at $600-700 depending on specifics of your location/payment method.

The price made me think twice before purchasing but they have such great reviews and they are absolutely stunning and I need them in my life :joystick:

Valve Index

You can get them easily in a variety of colors from Amazon or wherever. They're just standard run of the mill motorcycle dampers. Nothing fancy.

And you won't regret buying them, they're worth the wait and a functional work of art.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Sold!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

You'll need to go to the company page on Facebook and email them. https://www.facebook.com/Slaw-Device-Company-109826363878115

email slawdevice@gmail.com

I emailed back in April and am still on the waiting list myself.

Are these still available for sale? I'm looking for new rudder pedals and noticed these mentioned in a review but can't find a real website for them online.