No announcement yet.

Helios and F/A-18C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plan is publish it tonight when i arrive home.
    Just need to finish some graphics and create the final package.
    I am going to publist the viewport export instructions too, if anyone need it.
    Capt_Zeen_HELIOS PROFILES_WEBSITE
    Capt_Zeen_Youtube Channel

Comment

You, Sir, are a legend.
      | i9 7900X @4.5GHz | STRIX X299-XE | 32GB DDR4-3600 | STRIX GTX 2080Ti OC | Philips BDM4065UC 40" 4K |
      | Hanns-G HT225HPB Touchscreen w/ Helios | TIR 5 & Index | Virpil CM2 Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs | Obutto r3v |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Comment

I don't use Helios since two years...back then i had FPS issues because for exporting MFDs i had to use much more resolution then the real one....1 screen was 1080p and the touchscreen was 1600x900 but for exporting MFD i used only a minimal part of it..but dcs saw it as a full 1920x1980 screen....and if i recall correctly part of the fps issue was also due to the fact that was not possible to have the display in full screen...someone could kinldy tell me if this
        is this now solved or there is a workaround?
        Now i have a 32" 1440p screen and i plan to get a 20-23" 1080p touchscreen but before buying it i would like to know if these problems are solved...
        Thanks
        Vincent "Virus" DThe
        PC: 9900K/RTX2080Ti, 32GB RAM.
        Joystick bases: Winwing SuperLibra, FSSB R3 Warthog
        Joystick grips: Winwing F18, TM F-16
        Throttles: Winwing Super Taurus
        Hardware: MFG Crosswind Rudder, 4 Thrustmaster Cougar MFD, Logitech G13
        VR:Valve Index

Comment

The FPS issues are gone!
          | i9 7900X @4.5GHz | STRIX X299-XE | 32GB DDR4-3600 | STRIX GTX 2080Ti OC | Philips BDM4065UC 40" 4K |
          | Hanns-G HT225HPB Touchscreen w/ Helios | TIR 5 & Index | Virpil CM2 Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs | Obutto r3v |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Comment

Thank you sir,,, great work as usual, and GREATLY appreciated!
            Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ulrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS (Modded)

Comment

Originally posted by mhe View Post
              The FPS issues are gone!
              Thanks for your reply
              Vincent "Virus" DThe
              PC: 9900K/RTX2080Ti, 32GB RAM.
              Joystick bases: Winwing SuperLibra, FSSB R3 Warthog
              Joystick grips: Winwing F18, TM F-16
              Throttles: Winwing Super Taurus
              Hardware: MFG Crosswind Rudder, 4 Thrustmaster Cougar MFD, Logitech G13
              VR:Valve Index

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Zeen View Post
                Capt,
                Thank you soo much for doing this. Could you by chance do two? The second having no MFD bezels for the top DDIs and move up to the top of the screen? I have two Cougar MFDs that are attached to the top bezel edges of each side of an acer 23" Monitor.
                Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

Comment

For first time HELIOS users, who want to use the F/A-18 Helios once it releases, is their a beginners guide or video on how to setup?
                  sigpic
                  "GOONIE"

CSG-1 VFA-25

Comment

Outstanding!!
                    ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1

Comment

Originally posted by capthaltli View Post
                      For first time HELIOS users, who want to use the F/A-18 Helios once it releases, is their a beginners guide or video on how to setup?

Search YouTube, there are some really good tutorial segments on there from years ago
                      Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ulrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS (Modded)

Comment

Did you figure out how to do the view ports? If so, is it a different process than before?
                        Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada

Comment

03:15 in Palma, time to go to sleep.
                          Last update:
                          The profile is finished!
                          Tomorrow morning i am going to prepare all the files and documentation to publish it.
                          Sorry for the delay.
                          Capt_Zeen_HELIOS PROFILES_WEBSITE
                          Capt_Zeen_Youtube Channel

Comment

Last update:
                            The profile is finished!
                            Tomorrow morning i am going to prepare all the files and documentation to publish it.
                            Sorry for the delay.
                            Thanks for the update.
                            Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada

Comment

Last update:
                              The profile is finished!
                              Sorry for the delay.
                              No apologies needed with all the time and effort you put into these

Comment

I found the profile on your page. But I do not see where to DL it. It looks great by the way!
                                Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X