X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Thanks for all of your hard work!
      Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada

Comment

As usual great job! Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Did the viewport issues get fixed in the latest update so we can use Helios?
          Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Comment

Capt Zeen, does this profile work without sensor exports being on? I love Helios, but its a pain to use it in MP as most servers do NOT allow sensor exports.

Comment

Originally posted by M0ltar View Post
              Capt Zeen, does this profile work without sensor exports being on? I love Helios, but its a pain to use it in MP as most servers do NOT allow sensor exports.
              no sensors exported, so can be used in MP
              Capt_Zeen_HELIOS PROFILES_WEBSITE
              Capt_Zeen_Youtube Channel

Comment

I am ready for this! Will you post in this thread when you release it? Id assume you wont release it until the MFD export for the Hornet is out.

Comment

I managed to export the RWR, IFEI, UFC and the AMPCD.
                  I can export the Left and Right MFDs too, but the two on the same place. In other words one on top of the other!
                  Probably we need to wait for ED to fix that.
                  Anyway, the profile will be released as soon i finished it.
                  Capt_Zeen_HELIOS PROFILES_WEBSITE
                  Capt_Zeen_Youtube Channel

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I could live without the MFDs for now.
                      Last edited by Womb_Raider; 06-11-2018, 09:24 PM.
                      Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada

Comment

I have been soooooo waiting for this, just got Helios up and running again after some performance issues a few patches back and it works flawlessly, can't wait to fly the Hornet with it, thanks CaptZeen!
                        | i9 7900X @4.5GHz | STRIX X299-XE | 32GB DDR4-3600 | STRIX GTX 2080Ti OC | Philips BDM4065UC 40" 4K |
                        | Hanns-G HT225HPB Touchscreen w/ Helios | TIR 5 & Index | Virpil CM2 Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs | Obutto r3v |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Comment

Very good job and news

Comment

Capt Z
                            That is enough for now. Please release what you have to date and label it a beta version.
                            Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Comment

+1 for the no-MFD release request.

Comment

Capt Zeen, can you let us know how your exporting the FA-18C specific UFC/IFEI etc please?
                                (For those of us that export but dont use Helios)

Comment

Working...
                                X