Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capt Zeen SU27 and SU33 Helios Profiles ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap you fixed it! Thanks for the info on how to fix it in the future. Ive been missing this. Thank you so much!

Comment

Hello Pilots

I am new here. In advance i want say sorry for my bad english! A friend helped me to translate this.

I am also new with Helios and i have a problem. To test i used the SU-27_1.0_ger.hpf profile for my
      4 monitor-setup and the SU-27_1.0c_ger.hpf profile for my 3 monitor-setup. I used the Export.lua(13/Dec/2016)
      in "C:\Users\[MyUserName]\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts". I´ve also checked the profiles with notepad++ for the
      correct monitor-number after "reset monitors" and the (-- os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric"))line.

I´ve downloaded all this wonderful work from Capt Zeen´s website. Thanks very much for that!

But in both setups only the Tachometer, HSI, Interstage turbine temperature indicators and Afterburner lights
      work well. I think the switches too. The AOA-indicator is moving, but not correct.
      All other gauges are standing still and the Ecran goes crazy. All lights are permanently lit and
      the SPO-15 "Beryoza" does nothing.

Here is my question: is it my mistake or is it caused by recent DCS-updates?
      If somebody would know the answer that would be great.

Normally i fly with a 3 Monitor-setup, without SoftTH or Nvidia-Surround.
      Resolution: 4932*1080 (with 1Camera.lua)
      Aspect ratio: 4.5666666666667
      Main-Monitor: 1920*1080 adaptive
      Left and Right-Monitor: 1600*1200 (used with non-adative resolution 1506*1080)
      Input devices: T.Flight Stick x and FaceTrackNoIR with Pointtracker
      DCS Steam version: 1.5.5.60565 (at the moment)

for Helios(Version: 1.3.190.448 ) i want to use my android tablet(8" 1280*800)
      as fourth monitor. (Windows-Desktop expanded with Spacedesk x10)
      Most important for me is the RWR SPO-15 "Beryoza". Would be great to also have HDD, Accelerometer etc.
      but that's secondary and can be focused on when I solved the main problem. 8" is too small
      for a whole cockpit.

All answers easy words english please if possible.
      Thanks for reading

Hightower

Comment

HighTower, you need to use the export.lua from 21/Jan/2016, is the only one that can be used with su27 and su33 at the moment.
        Capt_Zeen_HELIOS PROFILES_WEBSITE
        Capt_Zeen_Youtube Channel

Comment

Thank you so much Capt Zeen for your quick help!

Comment

Hi

I wanted to give a small feedback.

Now i´ve decided for the 3 monitor setup with HDD, SPO-15 and accelerometer with the single brakeflap light on top. I really like to have the important gauges always in my FOV in a dogfight.

Small note:
            I had the afterburner-lights under the accelerometer, but the current binding with the engine rpm is not really accurate enough. In a dogfight i need an accurate indicator which show me whether i am using my wet thrust(afterburner) or dry thrust(military power). But i think without knowledge in programming LUA i will not be able to change this.
            If it is possible at all.

Capt Zeen you make DCS even better for me! Amazing work.

Comment

When I start into a mission, the cockpit goes crazy!
              Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada

Comment

Capt Z
                The new Su-33 has a special afterburner button [LShift + E] that causes a panel light to light up. I notice that you have an extra button above the RWR in the cockpit that is unlabeled. Could you add the special afterburner boost to that panel light? I wish I knew enough to do it myself.
                Also, I notice that the brake pressure gauges for the toe brakes and special brake do not work. Is that correct?
                Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Comment

Hi Capt Z,

Does the SU27/33 profile still work with the latest 2.5 release and Helios 1.4? I am trying to get it running and dont seem to be exporting from what I can tell. I am using the 20-Jan-16 export.lua but no gauges are moving. I can change HUD/Radar modes by pressing the NAV/BVR buttons on the profile so some stuff is sending but nothing seems to be coming back. I checked the hpf file and have the correct monitor (monitor 2, I only have two) selected. I'm kinda stumped. Any ideas?

BTW, I have almost all of your other profiles working and absolutely love them. Thank you so much for what you do.

Thanks again!

Comment

ill try tonight to sse if it works,

Comment

Well?

Comment

i test it both, su27 and su33, and both works!
                        just using the export.lua for the su27/33 from my site.

Comment

Originally posted by daddio007 View Post
                          Hi Capt Z,

Does the SU27/33 profile still work with the latest 2.5 release and Helios 1.4? I am trying to get it running and dont seem to be exporting from what I can tell. I am using the 20-Jan-16 export.lua but no gauges are moving. I can change HUD/Radar modes by pressing the NAV/BVR buttons on the profile so some stuff is sending but nothing seems to be coming back. I checked the hpf file and have the correct monitor (monitor 2, I only have two) selected. I'm kinda stumped. Any ideas?

BTW, I have almost all of your other profiles working and absolutely love them. Thank you so much for what you do.

Thanks again!
                          Seems I had similar problems. I've found next solution in the Russian branch of the forum :
                          - go to Export.lua file ( in the "Saved Games" folder) and comment out line 1062 (just add two dashes before line). (the result should be --os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric"))

It helps for me.
                          Athlon II x2 270 (3,4GHz), DDR3 8GB, GTX460, ASUS M5A97, Logitech extreme 3D PRO

Comment

Working...
                          X