NOT AUTHORIZED .... SU 27 and Mig29 are disabled. Not sure where to put this

401TIGGER

SU 27 and Mig29 are disabled. Not sure where to put this. This issue cropped up about a month ago. When I run my DCS latest Beta I get the following: see attachments

20201106_074054.thumb.jpg.5197183911f987f90e83e25a423fbfb9.jpg 20201106_074101.thumb.jpg.3d56b5aefa6a7c1aabe21d2d4c1e1837.jpg I have had this sim from day 1; I have DCS World, Flaming Cliffs, All the maps I try my Flaming Cliffs serial Number but nogo.......I try to "bind" but second screen shot pops up .... I select OK.....in the Downloaded A/C/Terrain/DLC Section of the Sim both A/C are selected as INSTALLED. My sim runs just fine, no issues, just unable to fly the SU 27 or the Mig 29.

Thanx in Advance and have a Great Navy Day

TiGGer

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

I get a similar error and it seems it's always the 3 planes that are normally "Free" with Flaming Cliffs 3. This has gone on since one of the major updates a year or so ago.

I get a message for Su-27, and F15C identical to your pictures, but then I put in the Flaming Cliffs serial for them, but then it gives me that 3 items are "Disabled". Now, two of them I do not have, the YAK, and the Eagle II, but the third of them is the Mig 29 which is also part of Flaming Cliffs 3 planes. I actually purchase just about everything made by DCS.

I think I've not purchased only 4 items overall, 2 are the pop out instruments, and those 2 planes mentioned above, but why is it the things I do own are not authorized or are disabled and keep giving me pop ups for a serial?

Celler Dweller; This what I recieved (I put a trouble ticket in), try below, worked for me. Cheers

TiGGs

These are trial modules.

Yours sincerely

In the spring, our company held a "Free for All" campaign and provided users with access to all of its products.

Please just remove the Su-27 and MiG-29 via the module manager. Your FC3 will not be affected (checked many, many times)

Yours sincerely

Alexandr Maximov

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

Ah. I see what they do there - they enable everything within game whether you own it or not. Awesome. I had to move the slider to off for Eagle II (don't own), F15C - DCS World, SU-27 - DCS World, and the MIG 29 DCS World. The 3 planes are the identical planes you get with Flaming Cliffs 3. Thank you very much for the reply. Much better now.

• 4 weeks later...