Issues with Steam Purchased Black Shark and update bought from DCS store

ZagZagovich

Hi!

I purchased the original Black Shark on Steam a long while ago. Then upgraded to Black Shark 2 which I had to do from the DCS store but it worked fine with DCS world. Now I came back to DCS after a really long break (about 6 years or so) and the whole system has changed and I have to exchange my black shark keys to gain access to Black Shark 2.

I'd be happy to do so but there is no more option to check the CD key in Black Shark 1 (if it was there originally, I can't really remember). What can I do to play Black Shark 2 again? I can provide proof of purchase on steam and here. Feeling really lost about this.

Hi!

I purchased the original Black Shark on Steam a long while ago. Then upgraded to Black Shark 2 which I had to do from the DCS store but it worked fine with DCS world. Now I came back to DCS after a really long break (about 6 years or so) and the whole system has changed and I have to exchange my black shark keys to gain access to Black Shark 2.

I'd be happy to do so but there is no more option to check the CD key in Black Shark 1 (if it was there originally, I can't really remember). What can I do to play Black Shark 2 again? I can provide proof of purchase on steam and here. Feeling really lost about this.

AFAIK you'll need to contact support.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

... including a screenshot to showing you have a BS1 in your Steam Library as that version doesn't have a CD key.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4210006#post4210006

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080