Please take my money

Lee1

Bought 20 mins ago and the paymant page is still saying waiting for payment. Paid thru PayPal

Same for me :(

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

The servers are pretty busy right now, maybe try later. I had to try couple of times...

Darn...everybody wants this hog :pilotfly::joystick:

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Whew, you guys are getting that far? I got as far as the order saying "waiting for payment", but it won't even prompt me to open a Paypal window to pay it. The site just stops when I click 'pay order'.

That's pretty impressive. I've never seen the store crash before, even during the Hornet EA sale.

I haven't received a bad gateway error, but the DCS website still refuses to say that the payment went through. Checked paypal as well, and it does not show the transaction. Not sure where the problem is. On my profile orders section, I clicked where it said "Details" under the "Actions" column, it had a button marked "Pay", so I attempted to pay a second time. It still has not gone through. It has been probably 20 minutes now since the first attempt. Obviously I will not attempt to pay again, and I assume that I will not be charged twice since the second payment attempt was on the same order.

This has never happened to me before.

I haven't received a bad gateway error, but the DCS website still refuses to say that the payment went through. Checked paypal as well, and it does not show the transaction. Not sure where the problem is. On my profile orders section, I clicked where it said "Details" under the "Actions" column, it had a button marked "Pay", so I attempted to pay a second time. It still has not gone through. It has been probably 20 minutes now since the first attempt. Obviously I will not attempt to pay again, and I assume that I will not be charged twice since the second payment attempt was on the same order.

This has never happened to me before.

Exactly what I experienced.

I think it's safe to say the servers are not designed for so many people buying the same module at the same time :lol::lol:

Exactly what I experienced.

I think it's safe to say the servers are not designed for so many people buying the same module at the same time :lol::lol:

In fairness, usually I wait until I get home from work to make purchases (so after 5pm Eastern US time), but since I'm working from home, this counts as a "break". But...well, there's only so much time I can really justify as a "break", I was hoping to purchase and start the download now, then hop into the cockpit after work (I will admit that the commute from the couch to the computer desk is much nicer).

The question is, do I wait and hope it goes through? Because it should have by now even if servers were slow. Or do I try to push it through Paypal again?

The question is, do I wait and hope it goes through? Because it should have by now even if servers were slow. Or do I try to push it through Paypal again?

I did create a ticket earlier and the support fella told me just to try again after several hours. Guess I'll pay the kitchen a visit and make something delicious, only to get APKWS as a dessert. ;)

Im worried that all my attempts to buy this $10 upgrade will end up costing me $150 or more if they all suddenly make it thru this bottleneck, whatever it is

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Bought the A-10CII during my lunch break, so it can download by the time I'm off work. Order shows paid, my payment method shows it was charged, but status is stuck in "processing." Client doesn't prompt to download the module when DCS is launched, and I go into the module manager. Guess I'm downloading it after work, after all. It seems we crashed ED's servers with all the people buying the upgrade.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• ED Team

Apologies our server was hit very hard by demand.

You can cancel and then check your payment status,

If you are still having issues please contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Update: Checked again a few minutes ago, and the module was delivered. I'm able to download it now. It seems like there was just a lot of demand for this module. Thanks, ED!

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims