Just an idea....

Ziptie

I see that the F-16C forum has a sub forum, labeled 'verified bugs' section. This is a nice idea, wondering if this could be used more successfully (as other aircraft forums only have a section labeled bugs, example: F18C forum) as currently the title is misleading, not correct in many examples as there are threads labeled as 'unable to reproduce' or other acknowledgements that indicate they are indeed not verified bugs.......

SUGGESTION:

Seems like it could be more logical, and far more helpful - to have a 'verified bugs' section and a 'bugs' section in each respective sub forum. Then, once a bug has been confirmed (or actually verified/acknowledged by ED), that thread would be moved to the verified section and hopefully closed, therefore making searching for bugs a bit easier/clearer - and could possibly result in a decrease of the plethora of multiple threads regarding the same topic/issue. You could even update the sticky thread 'things to know before you post' to direct people to search the 'verified bugs section' prior to creating a thread in the bug section.

If I was not clear regarding my point, I'd be happy to try and explain better.

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Definitely sounds like a good idea :thumbup:

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.