Issue with Tapatalk

Holton181

Thanks for getting the Tapatalk support back, really appreciated ???? (I hope that's a thumbs up, have previously not worked)

Edit: Nope, still the four '?'...

But there is still a rather tedious issue that I am not sure is on the ED forum administrators table, but I report it and hope it can be fixed.

Previously in Tapatalk, before the forum update, any activity in a subforum, even several levels down, was indicated with (in my case) a blue vertical stripe on the side of the subforum headline, and at all levels down to the new content. For instance, if someone posted a bug report regarding the flight model of the Huey in the correct place, the main Huey subforum would be marked as unread, also the Bugs and Problems one level down, and the correct Flight Dynamics two levels down, and of course the affected thread.

This does not happen any more. No subforum headlines are ever marked for new content, only the threads are.

This is really tedious, needing to go through EVERY subscribed subforum, and EVERY subforum on EVERY level below just to see if someone might have posted something worth reading. Instead of instant "nope, nothing about the Huey today".

Thanks!

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5