No hint about messages from ignored users

Yurgon

I have a few users on my ignore list.

With the old forum, a post from an ignored user would show as "This post is not displayed because XYZ is on your ignore list." (or some such)

With the new forum, it seems that posts by ignored users don't leave the slightest trace; I get no clue that such a post even exists.

On the other hand, deleted posts get displayed as "This post was deleted by XYZ. Reason: ...".

Posts by ignored users should be displayed in the same way: "This post is not displayed because XYZ is on your ignore list."

• 2 weeks later...

On my case, I don't actually care about posts from ignored users ... however, how do you currently add a user to the ignore list? I can see the current list, but can't find how to add more names to it :(

Edit: Nevermind, I found that I just had to type their usernames at the end of the list and click Save .. not very intuitive, but works :)

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB