~2 days delayed thread-reply email notification

D4n

I just received an email, although the user replied that exact post 2 days ago.

zhukov032186 has made a new post under

Stick limit although no stick-limit IRL?

The discussion is located at:

https://forums.eagle.ru/node/7112908

Here is the message that has been posted:

It's not curves or deadzones. A lot of aircraft have stuff in place to keep the pilot from doing something stupid... like fully deflecting the control surfaces at high mach numbers and ripping the plane apart.

All the best,

ED Forums

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Jepp, get them all the time now, always days behind.

When I have regained trust for the new Tapatalk functionality the e-mail notifications will be disabled.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5