New forum suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum suggestions

Wouldn't it be better to have the Latest Activity displayed as Threads instead of Posts?
    B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Ryzen 3600, 32Gb DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1070Ti, CH Stuff, Oculus CV1

Wishlist:
    AH-64
    F-15E
    F-117A

My "LATEST ACTIVITY" just sorts the post in the thread by newest fist and switch to a worse format (then POSTS), or what do I miss?

Comment

Please remove the scrolling animation to the last post.

Comment

please add a 'new posts' button like the old forum had.
        sigpic

Comment

Please go back to the old format! ...Oh and btw ......where should We post interesting videos on historical planes and pilots?
          Last edited 10-23-2020, 04:27 PM. Reason: I'm not a typist.
          Aorus 7 laptop using WiFi

9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-9750H 1.5 TB NVMe SSD
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660ti - 16GB RAM
          T.Flight X Throttle/Extreme3D Pro Stick -yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by stormridersp View Post
            Wouldn't it be better to have the Latest Activity displayed as Threads instead of Posts?
            Yes please.
            System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.
            Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt Cuckoo View Post
              ...Oh and btw ......where should be post interesting videos on historical planes and pilots?
              here>

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/reality
              General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
              UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
              The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
              "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
              Please send all hate mail to No11
              Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

+1
                LAS ACTIVITY sorted as threads is badly needed indeed!!
                Last edited 10-22-2020, 02:18 PM.
                Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Comment

Old format please.
                  I used to check the forum everyday, now i don´t. It´s difficult to check what posts i already check and which ones i didn´t.
                  Portugal
                  Col. Bruno "Fonzie" F. (on DCS)

sigpic

"About carrier ops: The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.5ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO x56 | SSD´s | Valve Index.

Comment

Thanks for adding the upvoting. Hey it would be cool if we could vote down posts. Users would gain a rep displayed in their profile, later.
                    Nobody likes me because I'm unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt Cuckoo View Post
                      Please go back to the old format!
                      +1

Now when I visit the forum, I want to leave it so quickly

Comment

Please go back to old format. This new format is a complete mess! Old format not broke so why try to fix? Better things for team and developers to do in other areas that customers want I would have thought.
                        56RAF_Talisman

Spitfire! 'That's no aircraft, that's a bleedin' angel'

Comment

The old forum was much better... I find myself not wanting to use this, or drawn to this. Maybe its the esthetics, or the fact that it feels sterile with no personality like a business forum and not gamer like. Just my opinion. Either way, I know there is a reason for it... I'm sure we will get used to it.
                          Last edited 10-23-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

The new forum is awful, seriously I cannot even find my own subscriptions. Please bring back the other one. If this stays I am afraid I cannot use it. Sorry
                            Desktop PC:
                            Intel i9 9900K, Gigabyte MOBO, 32 GB RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 2080
                            Windows 10, TM Warthog, Crosswind rudder peddles, Occulus Rift S.

Comment

Working...
                            X