Manage attachments in new forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage attachments in new forum?

Sorry if it's been asked before, but how do we manage attachments in the new format forums? I wanted to download one of my attachments from a few months ago, but couldn't see it in the post.
    Intel i9 10900K 5.1GHz · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil WarBRD Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM2 · Virpil Alpha Grip · HP Reverb Pro

Same problem here. Even when I go to "My Profile" > "Media" there is a thumbnail of one of my uploaded pics and it shows "3 photos" but when I click on it it says "No photos found."

Comment

Sure you set the filter to 'show all'?
      The media section just shows images. I would like to know about other formats, like tracks etc.
      Also, I am not receiving emails telling me a response has been posted to threads I am subscribed to.
      Intel i9 10900K 5.1GHz · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil WarBRD Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM2 · Virpil Alpha Grip · HP Reverb Pro

Comment

Originally posted by imacken View Post
        Sure you set the filter to 'show all'?
        The media section just shows images. I would like to know about other formats, like tracks etc.
        Also, I am not receiving emails telling me a response has been posted to threads I am subscribed to.
        Yes I checked that. I only have tracks and images uploaded. Only can find 1 thumbnail "3 Photos" that leads nowhere. No tracks found.

EDIT: thanks for the hint with the filter. I just found a time option and when I chose "any time" the thumbnail leads to the correct pictures. Thanks again
        Last edited 10-21-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

No problem. I can only see images. It's really annoying as I'm trying to find something in a particular thread, and although I can find the post, there is no attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by imacken View Post
            No problem. I can only see images. It's really annoying as I'm trying to find something in a particular thread, and although I can find the post, there is no attachment.
            have you found out how to manage all attachments, not only pictures, yet? I feel stupid for not finding it myself.

Comment

Nope, I can still only see images.

Comment

I have the same issue. I have reached my quota of screenshots. I can delete the attachment from the thread, but when I look at my Media in My Profile, I have a bunch of black images. It looks like it's keeping my deleted images and counting them against my quota. I would rather a handful of screenshots in my Profile than have to chase around after old screenshots to manage my quota.
                ----------------------

Modules: Nevada, Caucasus, Su-25T, F-16C, F/A-18C, Persian Gulf, TF-51D, Syria, Open Beta
                140GB of goodness, and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by glide View Post
                  I have the same issue. I have reached my quota of screenshots. I can delete the attachment from the thread, but when I look at my Media in My Profile, I have a bunch of black images. It looks like it's keeping my deleted images and counting them against my quota. I would rather a handful of screenshots in my Profile than have to chase around after old screenshots to manage my quota.
                  agreed. we definitely need a feature to manage the attachments. I haven't even found something where I can see my quota.

Comment

Working...
                  X