New forum VS Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, noticed it's back again, thanks!
    But so far it is incredibly slow to load posts, and I have only gotten two notifications on it?
    Ah well, let's see how it works out in a few days.
    (by the way, I'm on Android, and it turns out that Tapatalk has been removed from the Play Store! Hope they sort out any issues leading up to that)
    Helicopters and Viggen
    DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta
    Win7 Pro 64bit
    i7-3820 3.60GHz
    P9X79 Pro
    32GB
    GTX 670 2GB
    VG278H + a Dell
    PFT Lynx
    TrackIR 5

Comment

Yep sorry for the late reply, the team got it working again.

thank you

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Comment

Still issues with thread counts though, for example. In my ‘Subscribed Threads’ section, some of them show nonsensical counts like ‘833/825’ and the most recent posts refuse to load, eventually leading to error messages popping up.
        i7-9700K / MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO Carbon AC / 32GB DDR4 / RTX 2080 Ti / TrackIR5 / MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals / VKB Gunfighter MkIII base + MCG Pro grip / LG 48" OLED

Comment

Tapatalk works for me now, but emojis don't work in Tapatalk (iOS), it only posts four question marks.
          DEFENSOR FORTIS

System:
          Spoiler:

Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE
          Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE

MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2 (Incoming), PointCTRL
          Rudders: VPC ACE2
          Bases: VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L
          Throttles: Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, TM Cougar
          Grips: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VPC VFX, VPC WarBRD

Comment

Is the timeline working for anyone?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk

>> DCS liveries by golani79 <<

Comment

Thank you very much for bringing back the Tapatalk functionality. Greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Holton181 View Post
                (by the way, I'm on Android, and it turns out that Tapatalk has been removed from the Play Store! Hope they sort out any issues leading up to that)
                I contacted Tapatalk about this - it is a temporary removal while they sort an updated version - no ETA yet

Away from PC - sent using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Comment

is there a trick to get Tapatalk working properly? I still don't get notifications of new messages in the F/A18 forum (for example), and I have links from Tapatalk to the forum that are going to a completely random thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyll View Post
                    is there a trick to get Tapatalk working properly? I still don't get notifications of new messages in the F/A18 forum (for example), and I have links from Tapatalk to the forum that are going to a completely random thread.
                    Have you tried the latest version of Tapatalk (new Android version went on to the store yesterday) - i seem to be getting alerts from the right threads, it is just that some of them are for old posts although that seems to be easing off

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Comment

Originally posted by hornblower793 View Post
                      Have you tried the latest version of Tapatalk (new Android version went on to the store yesterday) - i seem to be getting alerts from the right threads, it is just that some of them are for old posts although that seems to be easing off

8.8.11(1694)

This is the version I have. And Play Store ain't offering no update.
                      I still have some issues. Some posts displays bottom most line almost out of the screen. I get a lot of "user or admin has already deleted thread".
                      Some posts take me to wrong old thread /posts.
                      Old PMs have issue as well I think.
                      Scrolling in old long threads is a pain too.
                      Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah same issue here, and I subscribe to the Hornet forum but don't get notifications when there is a new post in that group like I used to. It seems to have broken when the new ED forum look was launched.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

Comment

And pictures often isn't showing, have to go to the web interface to see them.
                          But my biggest issue now is the lack of indication at the subforums headlines if something new has happened in them since last review. Previously it did give an indication, and hence one only needed to check those subforums out, no need to enter the other ones. Now I have to go through ALL subforums I follow, including all levels below, not to miss something out. This part is actually easier in the web interface.
                          Threads are indicated if new content has been added though.

The most important feature though SEEMS to work, the device notifications. I don't trust it just yet.

My hope is that we will eventually be able to use only one interface again, as we could previously.
                          Helicopters and Viggen
                          DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta
                          Win7 Pro 64bit
                          i7-3820 3.60GHz
                          P9X79 Pro
                          32GB
                          GTX 670 2GB
                          VG278H + a Dell
                          PFT Lynx
                          TrackIR 5

Comment

My Tapatalk doesn't work anymore... Any help?

Comment

Mine works, but there are still a lot of issues... Only with this forum. All others work as expected.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by escaner View Post
                                Same here. If A forum is not on Tapatalk I stop using it altogether on the phone.
                                Almost the opposite for me. I despise getting asked if I want to use Tapatalk when I navigate to a forum. Browsers are just fine on mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X