No jump to last page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No jump to last page

There is no clickable link to open the last page of the thread without scrolling to the bottom.

Question: Why implement such a major change without user consultation or testing?
    Last edited 10-20-2020, 03:37 PM. Reason: changed with to without
    Habitual Outlier ● BBE Jul'67 ● VR Settings
    A-10C ● AV-8B ● F-16C ● F-5E ● F-86F ● F/A-18C ● FC3 ● I-16 ● Ka-50 ● Mi-8MTV2 ● SA-342 ● UH-1H ● Spit ● SC
    i7-5820K 4.3GHz ● 1080 Ti Strix ● 32GB 2666MHz ● Evo M.2 ● Rift ● Reverb ● X56 ● TM Throttle/A10C/FA18C/TPR

While I agree the implementation isn't the best (certainly not its introduction), you can do what you want by either:

1. Clicking on the blue box with 2 arrows next to the last post date / time or
    2. By typing the last page number into the Page box at the top of the thread
    Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Comment

I miss that one too. In the meantime I jump from first to last post with "POSTS" and "LATEST ACTIVITY" knowing that is not the same as you asked for.

Comment

Please get rid of the scrolling animation to the last post.

Comment

Using latest activity will show posts in reverse order. You also can set this as default in your profile.
          Or you can use filter to only show today's posts.
          We will get used to it.
          I first also marked all channels as read.

Comment

Originally posted by gulredrel View Post
            Using latest activity will show posts in reverse order. You also can set this as default in your profile.
            If it only did sorting I would be ok with it, but "LATEST ACTIVITY" changes to a reduced format that I don't like and I'd want an option in settings for.

Comment

Avatar and user details are changed as well, I see... That's out of my understanding too. Could be the same view...

Comment

Working...
              X