Allied Command Recruiting

chew

XE4740.png

WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU

Allied Command is a international community. we base our structure off of a multi-national force. We strive to maintain fun while still offering challenging training and flying along with team based custom PVE missions. Each squadron has one training night per week and we have one wing level mission per week. All of our training and mission times are based off of U.S. Eastern.

Currently we have 5 active squadrons.

Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 531 "Grey Ghosts"(F/A-18C),

Fighter Squadron 111, also known as the Sundowners,

77th Fighter Squadron "Gamblers"(F-16C), 

75th Fighter Squadron "Tiger Sharks"(A-10CII)
And the 
VMA-231 ACE OF SPADES 

Requirements:

Syria Map, Super Carrier if flying F/A-18C & F14 

Training times:

VMFA-531: Thursday 2000 EST

77th Fighter Squadron: Sundays 1200 EST

75th Fighter Squadron: Wednesday 20:00 EST

Vf-111 Fighter Squardron: (F-14B) Wednesday 20:00EST

VMA-213 Attack Squardron TBD

Mission Time:

Saturdays 1700 EST

Discord @ https://discord.gg/ZGRFWmx

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/RecruitmentAIRCOM

Public MP Server: AlliedCommand
Public MP Server: AlliedCommand2

Untitled-1.png

•  

Edited by chew
Time change and unit name

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Making peace, I Have found, is much harder than making war.

http://www.alliedaircommand.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently we have 4 active squadrons.

Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 531 "Grey Ghosts"(F/A-18C),Fighter Squadron 111, also known as the Sundowners ,77th Fighter Squadron "Gamblers"(F-16C) and 75th Fighter Squadron "Tiger Sharks"(A-10CII).

Edited by chew

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Making peace, I Have found, is much harder than making war.

http://www.alliedaircommand.com/

You guys still looking? I am familiar with the FA-18, the UH-1 and the A-10C although I've not spent much time in the A-10C II yet. I am horrible in A2A but I can avoid the ground during A2G. I know what the carrier looks like and I've never sunk one while trying to land on it.

What maps do I have? Yes.

What aircraft do I have? I don't have the I-16 nor the Anton. Other than that, yes.

Seriously, I can AAR in the Hornet, I've never had a ramp strike and usually can trap, and can just about ignore SA-2's if I see them, have gone gunzo vs SA-8's before, can launch Harms in TOO, and can fly NOE with the best of them. I'm ex U.S. Navy (71-74 East Coast)

32GB RAM, 2080ti, Trackir, three MFD's, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, 150Mbps down and 15Mbps up, and since I'm retired, I have all the time in the world at any time on the clock. I'm in Toronto.

I'm only interested in A2G or the Huey. Let me know.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

just a question please: 

Will you share the VMFA-531 liverie in user files (the one in the pics above) or it´s your squadron exclusive?

it´s one of my favourite squadrons in DCS (Hornet) but it only have the Line Liverie.

Thank you,

and wish you the best and for the squadrons.

Regards,

Bruno.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

22 hours ago, chew said:

Many many thanks!

When i arrive home later from work i will download.

Wish you the best.

Thank you for your kindness 🙂

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 3/23/2021 at 6:44 PM, chew said:

It´s the wrong liverie... 🙂 I meant the F-18C Hornet VMFA-531 🙂

1 hour ago, chew said:

Sorry here the like to are full liveries  for the VMFA-531 🙂

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EM5jklcNPBgNSHxo7Tjzi9C9xIAtSgsE?usp=sharing

Thank you once again for your care! 

🙂

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • chew changed the title to Allied Command Recruiting
  • 2 months later...