Troubles with P-47

ML52

I have had a problem spring up yesterday with the Jug. When trying to taxi the plane circles left no matter what control input from my toe brakes. I tried to adjust the brake settings, curve, etc. didn't work. Turned the jug off and on in the mod. manager, didn't work either. Checked my other mods, P-51 and Spitfire they work fine. Tried to remove and copy the saved version in the temp file I created to keep copies of my mods, now it isn't available in DCS. When I tried to redownload from the DCS main page it tells me I already have the license for the plane. Not sure what to try next.

Go to options > controls > P-47 > choose axis category and make sure each command is only binded to one device to avoid cross-bindings, like ex. your throttle moving your rudder at the same time. If you move your controls in this screen you should see the little lines corresponding to the binded axis/commands. In the game (in aircraft) you can also check controls by hitting R ctrl + Enter.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria