This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet and Greet

Use this thread if you would like to introduce yourself to the community.
    - EB
    sigpic
    Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.
    The Parable of Jane's A-10
    Forum Rules

Hi, Im Grimes. I like long walks on the beach and video games.
    The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.
    Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...
    Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Comment

Hey all,

My name is Evontroy. I live in Sunrise, FL USA. I love all things aviation and programming. See you all in the air.
      sigpic
      64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron
      Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
      TS: 195.201.110.22

Comment

Hey all, I too am new to this sim, I come from Steel BEasts Pro and am loving BS a ton, I hope to learn from you all as I learn this sim.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratguts View Post
          Hey all, I too am new to this sim, I come from Steel BEasts Pro and am loving BS a ton, I hope to learn from you all as I learn this sim.
          Welcome to the community; good to have you aboard!
          sigpic
          64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron
          Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
          TS: 195.201.110.22

Comment

hey guys, they call me slowhand, i am one of the www.ka50.com server admns..and want to welcome you to come fly the the not so friendly skys with a great bunch sic puppys....noob or old hand if your look'n for a great time with your nickers on(i hope) come on by meet the guys... have an adult bev... shoot the shit .....just no teamkillingucktards please....with that were 5x5...
            Last edited 05-07-2009, 08:54 PM.
            sigpic SMOKE'M IF YA GOT'M!
            H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro
            Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5
            32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.
            TM.Warthog , CV-1,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood

Comment

hey all

Another die hard BS fan from down under Sydney Australia. been playing flight Sim's since flanker1.
              in stockbroking so i have far to much time to spend in the forums these days lol
              HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

Comment

hi, Im Joey and im an alcaholic...... opps wrong forum.
                General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
                UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
                The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
                "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
                Please send all hate mail to No11
                Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

What's up. My name's Johnny. I'm from Colombia and I live in Bogota D.C. I'm a simulation lover since Jane's F-15 and Longbow series. I got my BS copy since its initial release (Russian Version) and I was totally blown by its complex and realistic avionics and Flight model.
                  I hardly ever fly online maybe I'm just expecting a better BS online experience with the upcoming patch. Right now I'm hooked to MS Flight Simulator. Just to summarize I do little gaming but when I do a 90% of this time I spend in BS and MSFS.
                  I've been around these forums since the release of LO: FC which is another great sim software I greatly enjoy.

My rig specs:
                  Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Comment

Hi, my name is Kenan and I'm a Lockon.ru celebrity.
                    sigpic
                    Commanding Officer of:
                    2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"
                    See our squads here and our promo video.
                    Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hello chaps,

A few words to say hello, and am looking forward to flying with you all.

Comment

Hello all

Hey everyone, brand new Black Shark gamer here. Just purchased yesterday after starting to get bored with the lack of combat capability with my FSX adventures (try carrier landings with Flight Deck 5 though....YIKES!). Played the game for a few hours yesterday afternoon/evening (while the wife screamed at Simon on American Idol)...so far I'm truly impressed. Still mapping my X-52 for ease of use with the game...after I get it all figured out (plus another 10 - 20 flight hours under my belt) I hope to see you guys in MP.
                        "So that others may live...."

VAE VICTUS!

Comment

Hey guys,

I am a combat sim fan since early 1990s (Amiga and all) very big fan of the F-16. I am a AH-64 Avionics and Armament Technician in the US Army and recently got selected to attend Flight Training @ Ft. Rucker. I am stoked about it.

Nice to meet you all.
                          SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!
                          MY RIG

Comment

Nice to see a friendly face Bush, how's your OF sound project going?!

Are U back in the States or over there ATM?!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, Demo released a soundpak, some of my sounds were in there. Since we got one pack out of the way, we can update it to make it better.

I have been in the US since July 2008 LOL No Ranger stuff here, we dwell for 12 months at least before we go back again... But I am not going back, because I have flight school coming up.
                              SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!
                              MY RIG

Comment

Welcome to the flying circus.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrabase
                                  .... You've never lived until your Instructor Pilot bangs on your door at 2 in the morning telling you to get up and solo in the morning because the school has to move its 14 aircraft fleet to Louisiana to get out of the path of a hurricane.
                                  nice one
                                  I got the manual 2 weeks ago and have been reading it to prepare. I'm the kind of sim pilot who will spend 3 months on simple functions. I hope I won't get on anyone's nerves asking questions.
                                  fire away we're all here to help each other..

"There is never a stupid question.... until now."
                                  General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
                                  UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
                                  The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
                                  "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
                                  Please send all hate mail to No11
                                  Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

hi all, just thought i would drop by and say hello,

I have just got myself this game and cant wait to play it.

Comment

ah cool, glad i not the only one, but my god just going through the training now and so much to remember. Can see me gunna enjoy this.

Comment

Hello all, bought BS a couple of days ago and found my way here.
                                        Im from Staffordshire in the UK, and Im a simoholic. Ive been on IL2 for donkeys years, with CFS1 before that, had a look at Lockon though I wasnt taken much with it. Back when i was a lad though, and it was nowt but fields round here, I had a Apache game on my old steampowered Amiga 500+ which I played to death, so Im glad to finally have a decent helo sim to muck about with. Im sure Ill have a lot of noob questions, so any help or advice will be much apreciated.
                                        cheers

Comment

Working...
                                        X