Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

Hi there
    Have problems trying to find help on this site ,or from DCS .Don't know where to go to,to get help !!!
    Posted a install problem on forum, and it has vanished of the site. What do you do ?
    fatboy Thank you for pointing me in right direction.
    Last edited 10-20-2020, 05:53 AM. Reason: thanking helper

Hi jack,
    sorry to hear your having some problems. for Installation problems You need to post in DCS world 2.5/Bugs and problems/Installation Problems

I'll put a link below,

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=446

Hope this helps
    MODULES: A10C Warthog,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39 Albatros,Mirage2000C,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.
    OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.
    TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria.

Comment

If it vanished, it's probably been moved by a moderated.
      But normally there will be a moved message for a while on the old post location.

You can always look up your the links to your own posted messages in your profile.
      Win10 Pro 64-bit, i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, AsRock Extreme4, ASUS Strix 1080Ti OC 11GB, 32 GB DDR3 G.Skill 2400. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, Oculus Rift S.
      Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Comment

Originally posted by Lange_666 View Post
        If it vanished, it's probably been moved by a moderated.
        But normally there will be a moved message for a while on the old post location.

You can always look up your the links to your own posted messages in your profile.
        I tried that, could not fine any where, Not real confident on this site at moment.
        Last edited 10-21-2020, 01:55 AM.

Comment

To find old posts click on your name then statistics and you'll see a link to "find all posts".
          sigpic

Comment

Is it possible to get some help on two issues. One is how to get rid of the export.lua on Vaicom Pro, I have tried everything I have found posted, Delete, delete, delete. It still comes back. Two, I have lost all maps, I have tried reloading, repairing several times nothing works. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Comment

There is a dedicated VIACOM section in the Input/Output part of the forum: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/englis...-output/vaicom
              Win10 Pro 64-bit, i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, AsRock Extreme4, ASUS Strix 1080Ti OC 11GB, 32 GB DDR3 G.Skill 2400. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, Oculus Rift S.
              Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Comment

Originally posted by Sapper1911 View Post
                Two, I have lost all maps, I have tried reloading, repairing several times nothing works. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.
                Make sure you are logged in properly into DCS with the right account.
                Go to Module Manager (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...t/faq/#1432837) and check if your maps are enabled there.
                G4560@3,5GHz/DDR4-16GB/GTX970-4GB/SATA3-SSD, Win7-64, 27"LCD-FullHD, T16000M HOTAS, customTiR
                Aircraft: FC3, F-14B
                / Supercarrier / Maps: NTTR, PG

Comment

I figured it out, it was the clicking on the F10 key listed in the misc tab. Thank you very much for responding

Comment

Working...
                  X