Trains in ME

ML52

Trying to build a training mission for myself using trains in the Normandy map. I set the time to 1944, drop a train icon on the tracks but when I go to add the locomotive and cars the window is blank. I do have the WW2 asset pack so there should be a DRG Class 86 loco. How do I get them to show?

Hi and thanks Blech. Looking at our screen shot you have entries in the window under the train cars option, I don't. Also don't have the two drop down menus under that window. If I can learn how to take a screen shot I'll post one.

Have you tried scrolling down since your in windowed mode? same thing happened to me when i was in windowed mode and tried setting a livery on my plane i had to scroll down.

I feel the need The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

Hi,

As AUS_Heracles has suggested : Can you scroll down / scrollbar ?

It looks like you have made the screenshot not in DCS (should be only the DCS-window)

Keyboard "Print"

C:\Users\ xxx \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ScreenShots

Edited by Blech

Hi,

As AUS_Heracles has suggested : Can you scroll down / scrollbar ?

It looks like you have made the screenshot not in DCS (should be only the DCS-window)

Keyboard "Print"

C:\Users\ xxx \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ScreenShots

No I can't scroll, no scrollbar.

train2.thumb.jpg.c5865b87874aa2a99c0719afd50ee470.jpg