FlightSim Junkie Ka-50 Videos

(Flight Director) Throwing The Ka50 Around

This is not a step by step, this is for those that have done the basic training and have most of the fundamentals down. Now let's see what she can really do.

So it's sort of a tutorial, it's more of an example also of what you can do with the Ka-50 with (Flight Director) on. Something you try and practice for single player or Multiplayer. In Multiplayer it can be much more harder as seen here in this video of course. As you generally have to deal with many aircraft trying to shoot at you also. Looking forward to the Ka-50 upgrade and firing some fox2's back.:)

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

• 1 month later...

I just discovered this video on youtube and was pleased to find it here as well. Great video that shows a lot of neat tricks like manual weapons modes, cannon use with the helmet sight, and of course skillful flying. Would love to see more KA-50 content from you!

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD