Requiem’s: F-5E tutorial series

Rudel_chw

This is the first DCS tutorial from a well known tutorial author for another WW2 sim, it shows promise and uses an innovative teaching technique. He is a real life pilot and instructor ... I really enjoyed its first two chapters:

I will add successive chapters as they come along, tough you may prefer to subscribe to his channel to help support this author’s work. :thumbup:

4th installment:

5th episode:

6th episode:

Can't wait to get into the weapons training :smartass:

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

These F-5E Tutorials and their "Flow" concept are a nice change of pace.  I copied the included kneeboards and added them to my collection.

- Getting used to latest forum updates and how it handles or does not handle YouTube links: 

First Link ( I went to YouTube searched on the cryptic youtube text "JibCd3fpc2U" - found the Video then did a "Share" and copy then paste of the new link here: 

Link #1

Link #2

Edited by YSIAD_RIP
Added new Youtube links because new forum upgrade changed Youtube formatting
  • Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Bucic said:

This series is the best. Does anyone have the high Res flow practice file? The link is dead.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hvVqDWTwHZVxoAy5zA

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

This one I got and the link provided by the author works. I'm talking about the high res blank one. OK, I found it in the description of part #3.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QC_fcaSu8xKHbfFNGVXtXsPIAunyRJdS/view

The link given for the actual flows is this one

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312277/

• Like 2

On 9/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, Rudel_chw said:

This is the first DCS tutorial from a well known tutorial author for another WW2 sim, it shows promise and uses an innovative teaching technique. He is a real life pilot and instructor ... I really enjoyed its first two chapters:

I will add successive chapters as they come along, tough you may prefer to subscribe to his channel to help support this author’s work. :thumbup:

4th installment:

5th episode:

6th episode:

Can't wait to get into the weapons training :smartass:

Nice. Thanks for sharing.