Saitek controllers not binding

SpitFly

I have just downloaded the trial free versions of DCS World and the Spitfire Mk 1V and set up my CH Fighter Stick, Saitek Combat Pedals, 2 Saitek Throttle Quadrants including 6 buttons each and the Saitek Cessna trim wheel. All were recognized in the set up and readily programmed. This was all done in the Cold Start so I could access the plane to test each control while loading and all worked. Upon opening DCS world this AM all control settings were gone except those few I set up on the CH fighter stick. Other than clicking on OK to establish each control setting I did not see any other command for saving. I even turned DCS World off to test the controls sticking but did not turn off my computer. For test purposes I just established one control of the Saitek Throttle quadrant and closed DCW world and turned off my computer and that command stuck and worked!!

Did I do something wrong in previous set up to lose all?

Also nothing showed up in control settings to activate any of my Saitek FIPS. They are set up in SPAd.neXt so did not expect them to work but is there any thought of incorporating SPAD.neXt of equivalent in the future for external gauges to operate? This facilitates flying without changing the view to the dashboard and allows one to fly external to the cockpit viewing from outside the plane.

Any suggestions would me much appreciated!

Thanks.

John:helpsmilie:

False alarm - Replying to my own message! - All controls set up and working after computer turned off and on. I now remember that I downloaded the Caucus Scenery after setting up my controls initially. Might this have caused the loss?

thanks

John

Loading more modules shouldn't make any difference. Just a thought, there are two Spits, one with the clipped wings and I think both have their own control settings.

You are right there is no save option, you just click on ok when done.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat