Visible multiplayer severs i server list

1. Why can't I see all servers i the multiplayer server list?

I never had this problem before. Friedns of me had, so I know about the problem. Now I have it.

2. How can this be, that some servers are visible and some not. It's allways the same servers it seems. The Cold war server and the Hogit servers and so on.

3. Why is this problem still in DCS?

Btw: I did everything, it didn't fix the problem. I checked DCS file integrity and update to latest version. I have IPv6 and so on... I even reinstalled DCS multiple times on different drives.

Please Eagle Dynamics, can I just play this game without being a computer hacker? Please!!! It's so frustrating. I have a red thumbs down on this game in Steam, still, after five years, PRECISELY because of stuff like this.

Edited by Tretton

• ED Team

If you are not seeing servers

you either have something blocking it firewall / router / antivirus

or your ISP is creating problems.

If you dont have ipv6 enabled on your network card enabling it can help.

Appreciate you are frustrated, please do not use profanity, no need for it.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

...or your ISP is creating problems.

Is it an NAT-problem?

Why would that affect only the fun servers but not all the training servers?

And still... why does only DCS and like... two other games still have this problem?

...or your ISP is creating problems.

Since I'm here, typing on this forum, my ISP have provided me with an internet connection. According to them, thats their responsebileties fullfilled. So what do I do now? I can't switch to another ISP because of the address I'm living.

Look at it from my perspective - I paid alot of money for DCS. I bought A-10C ten years ago. Now I can't use the multiplayer part of the game.

ED, for real now, just get on top of this issue will you.

Since I'm here, typing on this forum, my ISP have provided me with an internet connection. According to them, thats their responsebileties fullfilled. So what do I do now? I can't switch to another ISP because of the address I'm living.

Look at it from my perspective - I paid alot of money for DCS. I bought A-10C ten years ago. Now I can't use the multiplayer part of the game.

ISP can give you full access or restricted - by not allowing some type of traffic or specific ports - just ask them that and provide them details:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/server/

So you paid a lot of money for A-10C? :/

You still didn't answer my question. Are you on latest open beta version that most servers currently use?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

ISP can give you full access or restricted - by not allowing some type of traffic or specific ports - just ask them that and provide them details:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/server/

I called them allready.

My ISP really really sucks unfortunately. They are not the least bit helpful. The employees I talked to even apologized.

You still didn't answer my question. Are you on latest open beta version that most servers currently use?

2.5.6.52437 as of now.

Btw: I did everything, it didn't fix the problem. I checked DCS file integrity and update to latest version. I have IPv6 and so on... I even reinstalled DCS multiple times on different drives.

So you paid a lot of money for A-10C? :/

I don't remember. That was allmost 10 years ago. I have, however baught most modules for DCS.

Look. Thing is, I'm not the first person to encounter this problem. I have friends who played DCS for years without even knowing they could only see a fraction of the multiplayer servers, before I told them to join one of those servers. This is an important problem that ED really have to address anyway, weather or not I get this to work for me.

2.5.6.52437 as of now.

This is stable branch and that is your answer as I already said that most servers run the latest beta verison.

http://updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

You can switch any time to try:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

That solved the problem. Thank you draconus!!!

They split the dcs community into two branches without making it abundantly clear anywhere. Great!

When someone asks, they tell you to ”make sure you’re on the latest beta version” witch to me implies simply making sure your client is up to date. Great!