New Copmuter : Which files should I transfer?

JEFX

Hi! Sorry I tried to find the answer with the search but didnt get the Full answer…

I just installed DCS on a new computer (fresh install, everything good). I want to copy now my SAVED GAMES files from the old computer to the new in order to get my old key bindings etc… I know that the content of the config/input folder is where the peripherals (HOTAS) configurations are stored (and I am aware of the numbering/naming thing that one has to be careful with in order for Windows to recognize the right device).

But!: I am not so sure about all the rest of the SAVED GAMES/DCSopenbeta folder??? Should I copy and paste the content of the whole folder? Which files should I pick in order to get all my old SNAPVIEWS, LABELS, KEYS, etc…

Thanks so much

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

I did the same thing and I copied:

Config, Kneeboard, Liveries, Misisons, Screenshots, Sounds (some mods) and Tracks.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

But!: I am not so sure about all the rest of the SAVED GAMES/DCSopenbeta folder??? Should I copy and paste the content of the whole folder? Which files should I pick in order to get all my old SNAPVIEWS, LABELS, KEYS, etc…

I have this document that explain mosts of the User Folders of DCS.

Hopefully it will clear out most of your questions.

Eduardo

DCS User Folders.pdf

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

wow thanks guys, what a quick and informative bunch of answers!!!

I havent changed my comp in 10 years (besides the Gr. Card) and now I just updated to an i9 9900K !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D