Ракеты в DCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chizh View Post
    Yes, we'll implement AoA limiter for missiles.
    You originally said we could expect the fully CFD'ed R-27/77 Family some time in autumn

Is there an approximate update or date you can give us even as a more precise estimate?

Comment

Originally posted by TaxDollarsAtWork View Post
      You originally said we could expect the fully CFD'ed R-27/77 Family some time in autumn

Is there an approximate update or date you can give us even as a more precise estimate?
      This year will not. There is a lot of work on the current F-16/18 projects and others.
      Sorry.
      Я не смотрю телевизор
      ЧИЖ

Вакансии в ED

Comment

Кто нить уже тестил новые 27/77?
        I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080

Comment

Уже давно и они все еще гов... Такое. У грим риперов есть, с месяц назад тестили

Comment

Originally posted by TotenDead View Post
            Уже давно и они все еще гов... Такое. У грим риперов есть, с месяц назад тестили
            А что собственно их вытащит из этого состояния?) Чудо?

Р-27ЭР надо только пофиксить (если уже не пофиксили, тут не интересовался) помехозащищенность и будет отличная ПАРГСН ракета +/- AIM-7M, но с лучшей энергией, собственно это не исправляет ее очевидную слабость перед более современными аналогами.

Р-77 держится в нише ракеты ближней-средней дальности, с чем отлично справляется и сейчас и раньше. Если переработка ее изменит так, что она не будет сливать энергию на 15км и дадут лофт (ну тут я не эксперт, так что предсказывать не буду) -> это будет +/- AIM-120B, и то, AMRAAM более гибким выглядит.
            Last edited 10-11-2020, 10:29 PM.
            TAW_Glimmer
            Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1
            Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | OH-58D Kiowa Warrior | UH-60 Blackhawk

Comment

Originally posted by Glimmer View Post
              А что собственно их вытащит из этого состояния?) Чудо?

Р-27ЭР надо только пофиксить (если уже не пофиксили, тут не интересовался) помехозащищенность и будет отличная ПАРГСН ракета +/- AIM-7M, но с лучшей энергией, собственно это не исправляет ее очевидную слабость перед более современными аналогами.
              Для Р-27ЭР/Р неплохо бы реализовать спец. траектории - для противодействия ДО и т.д. (там их несколько штук если не ошибаюсь)
              Last edited 10-12-2020, 09:16 AM.
              Мои авиафото

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9B3Ng25VbQ

Flight and target strike of the R-27...
                -------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:
                https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Comment

Great footage!

Very smooth trajectory of both missiles, they fly nicely in formation!

And the target they hit almost notching them.

Comment

This year will not. There is a lot of work on the current F-16/18 projects and others.
                    Sorry.
                    And the new AA-11 Archer?

Can we expect it to be added with the CFD'ed R-27/77 or sooner?

Should be as simple as changing two lines of code should it not?

Comment

Same with correcting R-27ET safety maneuver delay. Right now it is set to 1 second, which should be changed to 0.4 seconds, as the R-27ET can only be launched from the rail launcher.

All that needs to be done is to change one single line of code in the config..

Comment

Can we expect it to be added with the CFD'ed R-27/77 or sooner?
                        R-73 will be add to plan after R-27/77.

New FM is quite bigger two lines of code. )
                        Я не смотрю телевизор
                        ЧИЖ

Вакансии в ED

Comment

R-73 will be add to plan after R-27/77.
                          Это РМД-2 которая?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9luU_urnc

На 1:10 - не великоваты УА и вообще такие эволюции для 120-й? У нее все же нет ОВТ

Comment

I have a question about 'battery life' of the missiles, are we talking about electrical or hydraulic battery life?
                            -------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxAlfa View Post
                              I have a question about 'battery life' of the missiles, are we talking about electrical or hydraulic battery life?
                              We take into account the operating time of the electric power system, it can be either a battery or a turbine generator driven by a gas generator. The game does not simulate the missile's power system, it just sets the operating time.
                              Я не смотрю телевизор
                              ЧИЖ

Вакансии в ED

Comment

We take into account the operating time of the electric power system, it can be either a battery or a turbine generator driven by a gas generator. The game does not simulate the missile's power system, it just sets the operating time.
                                Understood, thank you! I was wondering since I expected to have 'active battery life' for ARH missiles.
                                Reason being since the battery drain in 'active' state is much higher due to radar power use, thus missiles that are 'mad dogged' should have much smaller 'active' life then a full supported missile till active range.
                                -------

Comment

Originally posted by FoxAlfa View Post

Understood, thank you! I was wondering since I expected to have 'active battery life' for ARH missiles.
                                  Reason being since the battery drain in 'active' state is much higher due to radar power use, thus missiles that are 'mad dogged' should have much smaller 'active' life then a full supported missile till active range.
                                  Not so easy. Yes, active radar uses significantly more energy than semi-active. But on the other hand, the active missile has more economical electric actuators than the hydraulic actuators of the old semi-active one. There are many other factors.
                                  Я не смотрю телевизор
                                  ЧИЖ

Вакансии в ED

Comment

Not so easy. Yes, active radar uses significantly more energy than semi-active. But on the other hand, the active missile has more economical electric actuators than the hydraulic actuators of the old semi-active one. There are many other factors.
                                    I do agree about the actuators, but that are working and steering the missile regardless if active or SARH/supported mode.
                                    And true there are many factors, but bottom-line is same active missile will always use more power in active state thus have a shorter life if in that state.
                                    -------

Comment

I suspect that you are badly underestimating modern power sources. I can run a 1kw microwave for an hour on a battery that weighs in at some 10kg. That seeker only needs to be alive for a couple of minutes and it won't be consuming the enormous amount of power that the aircraft's radar does.
                                      sigpic
                                      Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump
                                      I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by GGTharos View Post
                                        I suspect that you are badly underestimating modern power sources. I can run a 1kw microwave for an hour on a battery that weighs in at some 10kg. That seeker only needs to be alive for a couple of minutes and it won't be consuming the enormous amount of power that the aircraft's radar does.
                                        I guess you didn't use batteries 20 years ago... or goggle chrome on your phone now....
                                        no matter if something has 80 sec lifetime on standard use... it should have much less if forced to go active early and increase its power consumption... law of conservation of energy
                                        -------

Comment

Which missiles are you talking about? Even 40 years ago PSUs were pretty powerful. Everything is a compromise where weight and dimensions are of course a huge factor, and over the span of this time energy sources have become much more dense. The main problem with a maddogged missile isn't the operating time. There are probably a lot of other factors, mainly having to do with target search and possibly programmed actions to be taken based on finding a target for x amount of time, not to mention the dangers of using the missile this way.

If your concern is missiles seeking forever, then I would suggest that ED instead models self-destruct after all search possibilities are exhausted. I doubt a maddogged missile would need more than 10 sec operating time to find a target, given that you'd expect it to start seeking right at launch and you're pointing the missile at the target.
                                          sigpic
                                          Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump
                                          I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                          X