ED Forums - Conversation Between edineygomes and myHelljumper

Notices

Conversation Between edineygomes and myHelljumper
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. myHelljumper
    02-08-2018 07:04 PM
    myHelljumper
    I don't agree, "read the manual" is a valid answer I do it all the time to the members of my squadron.
    If you say then that you already read the manual and you did not find the information you wanted, a more detailed answer is to be given.

If you ask a question, go easy on the people that answer you. They most likely are trying to help.
  2. edineygomes
    02-08-2018 06:49 PM
    edineygomes
    Hello, about your comment regarding my post "Questions about AV-8B and LHA-1 Tarawa". Do not you think the answer, "read the manual", even more with the addition of the link together is also not an aggressive response? I'm tired of seeing this on the forum and I think that's perfectly it. If everyone said "read the manual" to anyone who has doubts, we would have nothing of content in the forums. It was obvious that I had read the guide but there is no detailed information about what I wanted. Okay, I've already seen that this is already wanting to become routine here. Thank you very much for the comment.