ED Forums - Conversation Between Frederf and chief

Notices

Conversation Between Frederf and chief
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Frederf
    06-18-2018 06:27 AM
    Frederf
    SetKBRate( 200, 250); //Pulse, Delay

Set the default pulse duration with the first number. Then the pulse will be that length. I don't know what the default is but 50 or 100ms should be plenty long. This will effect the pulse length globally.

And there's no requirement that the TEMPO decision time has to be anything in relation to the pulse duration. You can have a TEMPO decided on 100ms but the pulse can be 1234ms. The pulse doesn't start until the short branch of the TEMPO logic is decided. The long branch starts holding if you exceed the TEMPO logic time and stays held until the button is released.

Sometimes I am, not often. If you want to play some time let me know.
  2. chief
    06-17-2018 09:22 PM
    chief
    Hey bud. Yet another one. Here's what I am trying to do.
    TEMPO('s', 'a', 1000)
    This works and all but what I am finding sometimes is that the 's' isnt pressed long enough. The sim isn't registering the 'a' press. Is there a way to get it to push a bit longer but obviously cant go past 1000 ms but say 400?
    btw, are you ever playing dcs on the servers?
  3. chief
    06-02-2018 12:08 AM
    chief
    Hey Frederf. Since I had lots of help with you before on TM scripts, I was wondering if you can help me. This should be a basic one for ya
    MapKey(&Throttle, MSD, PULSE='2'); A/G MODE

Why is this not working for me? Should be easy enough. thx bud