ED Forums - Conversation Between Chizh and biggness

Notices

Conversation Between Chizh and biggness
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. biggness
    02-19-2017 07:44 PM
    biggness
    I have been teaching myself about aircraft texturing and description mods and I wanted to know if anybody has a tutorial about (dif) (SPEC)(NM)(bort_numb) how to create a SPEC DDS images from DIF images.Some of the things I have textured work ok and some have arifacts on the aircraft missing color. I don't know how to correct this but I suspect its in the SPEC image.in the Livery.There are some tutorials on Utube but really no comprehensive teaching about how DCS textures work in the Core Mod folders. If I had a handle on this subject I would create a tutorial myself but I don't have enough knowledge about this .
  2. biggness
    12-06-2016 01:17 PM
    biggness
    I think if you could pull it off with the Oculus touch,being able to interact with switches etc. in the cockpit would bring a new level in VR in DCS. Would complete the VR experience . As amazing as DCS is in VR holding these touch devices with Thrustmaster HOTAS gear or would the touch devices even need Thrustmaster gear?
  3. biggness
    12-06-2016 02:55 AM
    biggness
    Will DSC utilize the Oculus Touch control to interact with aircraft cockpits in updates for VR ?
  4. biggness
    11-05-2016 12:55 PM
    biggness
    Does anybody Know if the F-4 Phantom might be in the works as a flyable Module in the future? Would be a great addition with the Mig 21 in air combat?