ED Forums - Conversation Between Warhog and MatzWarhog

Notices

Conversation Between Warhog and MatzWarhog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Warhog
    06-23-2018 11:09 AM
    Warhog
    Good to see you back in the saddle so to speak. I got into cockpit building in a rather all encompassing way while you were away. But I still fly as much as possible.

Hope all is well with you. I've had a few life changes since we last talked. Three heart attacks, total of 7 stents but Ok now. I also retired and moved to the east coast. I live right on the ocean and the new house has a large wing where I now have a huge shop for cockpit building.

Hope to see you in multiplayer. I fly 2.5 Stable release. That open beta release just seems way to frustrating for me with all the problems I have read about.

The next three weeks will be really exciting. Ian, who wrote DCS BIOS and who's been teaching me programming and electronics over the past 3 years, has accepted my invitation to come for a visit and is arriving today from Germany. Finally seeing him face to face is great.

So take care and keep in touch but most important, keep on flying.

Talk soon Matz.
  2. MatzWarhog
    06-10-2018 09:27 PM
    MatzWarhog
    Heya John! After a sabbatical from flying, I'm back 2.5.xx! Just started checking out Nevada, and ready to load the Persian Gulf once in the public release of the new update. Haven't tried the open beta yet. Glad to see some people still here! Cheers!
  3. MatzWarhog
    12-25-2012 02:09 AM
    MatzWarhog
    You'll be easy to remember by your screen name!! LOL!! Cheers!!