ED Forums - Conversation Between Sedlo and Hornet81

Notices

Conversation Between Sedlo and Hornet81
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Sedlo
    12-09-2017 03:28 AM
    Sedlo
    Hey Hornet!

Thanks for the kind words... I've been having a lot of fun doing these things.

As for the Alert mission, I think you're hearing it tell you to fly outbound on the 350 radial off Creech TACAN. I'll have to refly the mission to figure it out.

The collaborating on a campaign sounds good, but I don't really have much time that I could commit to a project like that. Sorry!

Cheers!
  2. Hornet81
    11-29-2017 02:03 PM
    Hornet81
    Hello Sedlo,

I have tested some of your F5 missions and I have found them really good and very well performed. The timing of the triggers were excellent and very interesting. Good Job!
    I have seen that the radio COMMS on The mission ALERT are automatic. There is a point that it says I have to contact WIZARD when on HDG 350 on radio 3. What does that mean? Do I have to switch the VHF Preset to 3? Because I can not open the COM menu to press F10 option.
    On the other hand, I have been creating mission for F5 and I am really willing to create a CAMPAIGN with the F5, but not a convencional campaign, I would like to Create a very professional one. PROFESIONAL QUALITY. That is why i contact you. Would you be interested in working together?