ED Forums - Conversation Between SUNTSAG and 00Donkey

Notices

Conversation Between SUNTSAG and 00Donkey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. SUNTSAG
    10-09-2016 01:54 PM
    SUNTSAG
    Hi chris are you using the X55 throttle to zoom in at all and if so which rtary have you asigned? also if you have setup this function is it via the in game controls or the X55 programming software? Thnx for subscribing by the way much appreciated.
  2. 00Donkey
    10-04-2016 11:34 PM
    00Donkey
    Heya Suntsag!

I just stumbled onto your Videos and subscribed to your videos,
    So i noticed in one of your videos you mention that you're using the X-55, which is also what i use, and i thought i'd check to see if you might be able to help, as i'm having an Issue where i failed snapview setup and it has somehow Defaulted my in-cockpit view in almost every aircraft to being defaulted as being zoomed in at about +10% zoom!
    It goes thru usual DCS loading where the camera slowly zooms out until it gets into its default-spot, but instead what it does now, is when i start to throttle up the engines, my view jumps forward to being +10%! And so, that now becomes the new default view distance, EVEN when pushing track-i.r.'s Recenter button! wondering if u got any ideas?

-Chris