ED Forums - Conversation Between SUNTSAG and Pineapple Pete

Notices

Conversation Between SUNTSAG and Pineapple Pete
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. SUNTSAG
    07-05-2017 01:51 PM
    SUNTSAG
    Hi Steve, No problem mate and thanks for the subscription. First press LWIN and relevant numpad key. Then create the view by zooming in on the MFCD or CDU. Then pause TIR. Then press RAlt and keypad zero. You should then have your relevant view. Also bare in mind that in the game options under MISC, you need to tick the box entitled "User Snap-View Saving" I hope this helps. Cheers
  2. Pineapple Pete
    07-01-2017 07:25 PM
    Pineapple Pete
    HI Suntsag,
    I am taking the liberty to PM you. I hope that is okay. I commented on your youtube video about creating snap views by pausing TIR.
    I still cannot get it to work so may I just clarify an item of two with you?
    I got the TIR pause function to work within the game. After pausing and then creating the view I wanted. I selected left Win and number on the num pad I wanted to associate with that view (A-10C left MFCD), in this case Num Pad 4. I then selected R Alt + 0. I unpaused and then selected 4 with no results.
    I really want this to work for the A-10 and the Mirage.
    Low priority but if you can offer some guidance I would be very thankful.
    I apologize for misspelling your user name. I use raynmanfortysix on YouTube. New subscriber also. Steve