ED Forums - Announcements in Forum : Polychop-Simulations

Notices

Announcements in Forum : Polychop-Simulations
10-12-2018 until 10-18-2018
NineLine
Community Manager

Open Beta 2.5.3.22652 & Control Bindings

Dear All, with the release of the latest Open Beta (2.5.3.22652) we added new default profiles to better assist new users when setting up their controls. Unfortunately, these new profiles are conflicting with the user’s custom profiles and causing a number of issues. On Monday we will be releasing a hotfix to remove these new profiles until we can better supply these without disrupting current player’s settings.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate everyone’s patience, and especially those that helped us work through the issues by reporting their experiences.

Please note that the nature of Open Beta is a testing environment, and as such, unexpected things can pop up at any time. For some, it may be better to stick with the stable release, as it is generally not affected by these types of issues.

Thanks
ED Team
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**