ED Forums - spokejocky's Album: My "Pit

Notices

My "Pit
I was too ugly for the modeling job, my wife thinks I'm a Dork.  I told her its a birth control device.  It works, but not the way...
This is a Uniden Phone Charger that I've Zip Tied.  It's secure so no flopping, Flopping on the head is un-noticeable during normal flying.  The time...
This is the SIIG 3 monitor stand, there is another I like better but I didn't have the 400 bucks for it just yet.  This one sags pretty bad, but...
Cables are not yet tucked away, this was built one piece at a time over a couple of years, so a lot of sharing of parts, I have many restrictions...
I've grown accustom to the stretch that the sides give.  Theses allow me to put the lead in my 15Aspect, I'm correctly positioned in his 6A.  aside...
ThePit0118 800x450; 
It's Hommie.....Right??, This was the good old days, I got up one morning and it grew. It don't look like this now.  It's taking...
ThePit0065 800x450 
View from the business end
ThePit0063 800x450 
The design came to me walking through the Hardware store. I had to buy something... this is with out the Coffee cup warmer.