TrackIr behaviour

hsth

Hi,

TrackIR is giving me problems in the SU-25T of DCS World.

When the mission starts the view zooms out to its normal position. But then immediately jumps back forward, almost like zoomed in all the way.

Setting Slider1 on the throttle to zoom in/out does not help. The screen jumps in/out when zooming and then jumps back to the zoomed in position.

When I interrupt the TrackIR signal the view acts normal. As soon as the clip makes contact again the view pops back to the zoomed position.

All this only happens in the SU-25T, not in the A-10C or P-51D.

I've checked all threads (I think!) but could not find anything on this.

Any ideas?

• ED Team

If you want to use slider 1 for your zoom you need to remove the trackIR zoom in controls / axis otherwise they will conflict :)

maybe the issue if not come back here I am sure the others will have ideas as well

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I get a Track IR issue where it zooms in slightly when I move my head to the centre position. The deadzone for this is so small, that it makes the screen judder when my head moves out of the deadzone and back in. I have looked in the TIR settings and I cannot work out how to stop the zoom. I have TIR3 Pro with clip, and am using TIR5 software.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

• 3 weeks later...