Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
JEFX

Reputation power: 19
JEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really nice
Default FC3 Key Commands? where to find them?

anyone knows where to find a list of FC3 key commands (in order to program the HOTAS)?
thanks

CPU : i7-950 / MOBO : ASUS Rampage III extreme / GPU : GTX780 (NEW!) / RAM : 12 Go DDR3 1600MHZ / SSD : Kingston 128 serie V+ / HD 1To SATA3 7200 / CASE : Antec Twelve Hundred / POWER : Antec Quattro 1200W / SYSTEM : W7-64PRO / TIR4PRO / TMWH+CH PRO pedals / 3x19'' Samsung screens + TripleHead2Go digital = resolution 3840x1024
JEFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #2
Mustang
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 346
Mustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFX View Post
anyone knows where to find a list of FC3 key commands (in order to program the HOTAS)?
thanks
Look in your \Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input for all the aircraft inputs.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
JEFX

JEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really nice

thanks for the quick answer Mustang but where you told be, there is only a .lua file that is very difficult to read?? I am looking for a normal .doc or .pdf list of the key commands (although I noticed that they really are close to FC2 key bindings...).

thanks

CPU : i7-950 / MOBO : ASUS Rampage III extreme / GPU : GTX780 (NEW!) / RAM : 12 Go DDR3 1600MHZ / SSD : Kingston 128 serie V+ / HD 1To SATA3 7200 / CASE : Antec Twelve Hundred / POWER : Antec Quattro 1200W / SYSTEM : W7-64PRO / TIR4PRO / TMWH+CH PRO pedals / 3x19'' Samsung screens + TripleHead2Go digital = resolution 3840x1024
Old 11-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
Mustang
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 346
Mustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant futureMustang has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Mustang

Quote:
thanks for the quick answer Mustang but where you told be, there is only a .lua file that is very difficult to read?? I am looking for a normal .doc or .pdf list of the key commands (although I noticed that they really are close to FC2 key bindings...).

thanks
Oh i guess i misunderstood your question i'll take a look.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #5
seikdel

Reputation power: 5
seikdel has a spectacular aura aboutseikdel has a spectacular aura aboutseikdel has a spectacular aura aboutseikdel has a spectacular aura aboutseikdel has a spectacular aura about

Is there still supposed to be the air-to-ground mode in the F-15C controls? Because it's still showing in mine...
seikdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #6
JEFX

well I found something!

In the OPTIONS of the simulator, if one selects the CONTROLS tab, and then just below, an aircraft (say the new F-15C, and directly on the right of it a category of controls, say ALL, then, at the bottom of the window, there is a new? button labeled HTML which I clicked and ''LO'' in the SAVED GAMES directory, in the right aircraft folder inside of a new INPUTLAYOUTS.TXT folder, here is a KEYBOARD.HTML list of all keyboard commands!!!

I cannot upload it here because when I try the forum system tells me : INVALID FILE but I just printed it and it is great!

hope this helps!

Old 11-09-2012, 02:56 AM   #7
JEFX

ok
found a way to convert to PDF and here is the list of key commands for F-15C in FC3

Keyboard.pdf

hope this helps

jefx

Old 11-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
allygash

Reputation power: 0
allygash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ok
found a way to convert to PDF and here is the list of key commands for F-15C in FC3

Attachment 72983

hope this helps

jefx
Thank You
allygash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
GregP

Reputation power: 18
GregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really niceGregP is just really nice

My god ... I wish I had thought of that. I had resorted to taking individual screenshots of each pageful of commands and was referring to those when setting up my HOTAS, and man it was a major PITA!

i5-2500K @ 4.8 GHz / Asus P8P67 Pro / 12GB DDR3-1600 / GTX 970 4GB / Sound Blaster Z / Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / TrackIR5 / MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + MFDs / CH Products Throttle Quadrant / X-Keys XK-80 / X-Keys Professional / Panasonic TC-58AX800U 58" 4K TV

DCS: A-10C Startup & Takeoff |DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Startup & Takeoff |
DCS: A-10C 5-Minute Startup on 4K Screen |
DCS on a 55" 4K TV | How to setup a T-shaped, 4-screen display
GregP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #10
sgml0

Reputation power: 0
sgml0 is on a distinguished road
Default A HUGE Merci!

@JEFX: Man did you save me from a lot of fruitless labour. I had just started opening each command in the Change dialog box and copying/pasting the command into Word. I even clicked the HTML command button to see "what if..." but didn't dig any deeper.

Hope I can return the favour some day.

P
sgml0 is offline   Reply With Quote