New screenies of FC3

YoYo

Hi, info for the waitings -

New, 10 screenies from upcoming Flaming Cliffs 3 (including VC):

Screen_120823_170818.jpg

The rest on : http://yoyosims.pl/ (in the last the news 2.10.12, click over thumbnail).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, Thx for sharing:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Screen_120823_170818.jpg

^ I think this one looks like Ricardo's pit-skin :confused:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

^^^

Now you mention it... it actually does... maybe ED and RICARDO agreed on using his textures for FC3?

Talented people like Ricardo deserve to get commission from my money spent on FC3 if these textures are his work, and it looks so.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Man! it would be so nice if we were surprised with some new 3d pits.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Ffff.

Clickable cockpit is pretty much 100% irrelevant for aspects such as learning how air combat works. You don't need to press 5 billion buttons to exercise aerial warfare tactics.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

All aircraft with no clickable cockpit sound's still like shit for kids . FC3 is for kids .. not for people's who want realistic sim.

Ffff.

Clickable cockpit is pretty much 100% irrelevant for aspects such as learning how air combat works. You don't need to press 5 billion buttons to exercise aerial warfare tactics.

what EtherealN said :music_whistling:

No longer active in DCS...

All aircraft with no clickable cockpit sound's still like shit for kids . FC3 is for kids .. not for people's who want realistic sim.

My Sr-20 doesn't have a clickable pit, does that make it unrealistic?

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

what EtherealN said :music_whistling:

Aye, you can bet that one of the first questions post FC3-release is going to be:

Why am I getting shot down so often?

Answer:

Get your head out of the cockpit!

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Not my choice of words but yes IMO "realistic sim" is more than just including some tactical aspects.

Anyway everyone has his own expectations for a sim. Some has lowered... :madtv: ;)

Well, the kids from FC3, will show you what realism is, when you are airborn...;)

Dont get me rong, it depends how you act and fly in the SIM, I can simulate and fly like in real world, with GCI/Tower control (MP scenario), in FC3 more then in any other SIM if you look at the hole package what you have. I dont get a unrealistic feeling when I fly with my SQN mates.

I can fly and act like a sh.. kid in the DCS A-10C as well....:joystick:

...., I can simulate and fly like in real world, with GCI/Tower control (MP scenario), in FC3 more then in any other SIM if you look at the hole package what you have. ....

Objection, your honor! :smartass:

I can fly and act like a sh.. kid in the DCS A-10C as well....:joystick:

Indeed. :D But thats not the point. ;)

Well, the kids from FC3, will show you what realism is, when you are airborn...;)

Yeah, startup with K-50 - 3 min. startup with f-15 30 sec. few spAMRAMs and another startup with K-50... I been shoot many times right after take of by those "kids" and i know the pain :cry: then i know what realism is when FC is mixed with DCS - There's no realism...

Edited by Miro
  • Like 1

:pilotfly: