Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
ttaylor0024

Reputation power: 0
ttaylor0024 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DCS World Bugs

Anyone else having issues with DCS World like I am? I cant get the training menu to load up, the A-10 doesn't have a campaign, I can't fly any plane, and no multiplier games show up. Can someone check and see if there are any servers up?

Any ideas? I just re-installed DCS World, the A-10 module, and the P-51 module...

Last edited by ttaylor0024; 09-30-2012 at 07:17 PM.
ttaylor0024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
BigfootMSR

Reputation power: 8
BigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really niceBigfootMSR is just really nice

You need to be more specific.....

What exactly are the issues you are having? Is the game crashing during any of this? What do you mean by not load up? what happens when you go to the training menu? The A-10 has several campaigns. What happens when you go into the campaign menu? Screen shots of the issues? Crash logs? There are several servers up and running for World. When you load up the game, do you have a dollar sign on the a-10 and p-51 module?

Sorry lots of questions, but long story short.. please explain in as much detail as you have the problems you are experiencing.

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612
BigfootMSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
ttaylor0024

Multiplayer: No servers show up at all.

P-51, A-10, and Blackshark are all purchased and activated in game.

Training: I click "Training" on the main menu, and the game gets stuck on the "Loading" screen when trying to load up the training menu. I can't access the page for the startup, takeoff, landing, etc.

It also won't let me fly the planes in custom missions or anything. I have no clue why. It worked about a month ago, not quite sure what changed between then and now.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 78
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Given that the problems you describe are not particularly connected and that it worked fine a month ago, I would reinstall before I did anything else.
ASUS P8P67Pro B3, i7-2600K@4.4GHz, Noctua U9 Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 250GB & 500GB Samsung, 2TB WD Caviar Black, ASUS GTX780 3GB, Creative XFi PCI, Corsair AX850 Pro, Dell U2711, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, Cougar MFDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel (P-51), Helios, and a really nice chair!
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
Revelation

Reputation power: 15
Revelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaylor0024 View Post
Multiplayer: No servers show up at all.

P-51, A-10, and Blackshark are all purchased and activated in game.

Training: I click "Training" on the main menu, and the game gets stuck on the "Loading" screen when trying to load up the training menu. I can't access the page for the startup, takeoff, landing, etc.

It also won't let me fly the planes in custom missions or anything. I have no clue why. It worked about a month ago, not quite sure what changed between then and now.
What version of DCS:W are you running?

What version of DCS A-10C, BS2, etc... are you running?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
ttaylor0024

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Given that the problems you describe are not particularly connected and that it worked fine a month ago, I would reinstall before I did anything else.
I already did yesterday, still didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
What version of DCS:W are you running?

What version of DCS A-10C, BS2, etc... are you running?
I had 1.1.2.1 DCS:W installed, and 1.1.2.1 A-10C standalone game installed. The standalone worked for campaign alone, DCS:W I couldn't do anything but stare at the pretty main menu.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
Quax456

Quax456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sorry dude, but the version you installed is the old BETA.

Since today there is actually 1.2.1, if you install this World and even though your modules (1.2.1.) .
After that you will find some servers......

Regards
Old 10-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #8
Mugaben

Reputation power: 3
Mugaben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quax456 View Post
Sorry dude, but the version you installed is the old BETA.

Since today there is actually 1.2.1, if you install this World and even though your modules (1.2.1.) .
After that you will find some servers......

Regards
Or not.. Mine still stops working on login...
Mugaben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #9
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 78
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaylor0024 View Post
I already did yesterday, still didn't work.
I had 1.1.2.1 DCS:W installed, and 1.1.2.1 A-10C standalone game installed. The standalone worked for campaign alone, DCS:W I couldn't do anything but stare at the pretty main menu.
There is also no such thing as 1.1.2.1 Standalone anything. They froze at v1.1.1.1. As for World, what you have is now two versions ago, that one has been out of date since 10 July.
ASUS P8P67Pro B3, i7-2600K@4.4GHz, Noctua U9 Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 250GB & 500GB Samsung, 2TB WD Caviar Black, ASUS GTX780 3GB, Creative XFi PCI, Corsair AX850 Pro, Dell U2711, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, Cougar MFDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel (P-51), Helios, and a really nice chair!
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote